30. a favor

(PLEASE READ THIS : Belfre we start i want you to know that Nadia Parkes will be in here. We all know that she is/was a part of Toms life. Maybe you also heard the rumours about what she maybe did. Again these ar just rumours. They don't need to be true. It doesn't matter what she does in this story or not, i don't want that she gets hate here or anywhere. So just see her as a character. Maybe you ask yourself why i even use her in my story : I like if the story has parts of the real life in it but also my imagination. So we all know they were together in Germany so that's what they are going to be now too. Again. No hate for her.)

Toms Pov.:

It was now a week since Y/N was in LA, that mean only one more week for me to be here in Berlin.

Then his phone rang. Haz was calling.

"What's up mate. Didn't heard of you for a long time." he said.

"I know, i had a lot to do and you also did. Just want to catch up a little." Haz said.

"Nothing special here. It's nice here in Berlin and with the others. How are you ?" he asked.

"Good good. Actually i wanted to ask you if you could do me a favour ?" Haz asked.

"I'm not going to the director again and saw what a good actor you are. You know i can't to this subtle without them realising what i try to do." he said and both laughed.

"This time it's not about me." Haz said still a little laughing.

"Something new. What is it ?" he asked.

"Well do you remember Nadia, Nadia Parkes ?" Haz asked. He knew he heard this name somewhere.

"I know this name but can't come jo for something." he said.

"We met her once we were out. She is a friend of mine and other of my friends. She is a smaller actress, blond-brown hair." Haz said.

"Oh right, i remember. What is with her ?" he asked confused.

"Well she has an audition on Berlin in 2 days. She would stay there for 5 days. I know you have a big house and maybe you could let her stay there for that time ?" Haz asked carfully.

"I don't know, mate. I don't really know her." he said.

"The twins also know her a little. She also has something good by me. Please." Haz pleased.

"Let me talk with Y/N about this and than i will give you my answer, okay ?" he said.

"Good for me. Call me later." Haz said and hung up. He called Y/N already.

"Tom ? You aren't asleep ?" she said. He looked at the time and it was already midnight, so 3 pm over in LA.

"Oh i completely forgot the time. Did i interrupt you at something ?" he asked.

"No you're not. Chris and i just walked back to the hotel." she said and then i heard the phone moving.

"Hi Tom." a male voice said, Chris.

"Hi, Chris. How are you ?" he asked.

"Good, thank you. I give you back to Y/N again." Chris said and seconds later Y/N was back.

"So why are you calling me instead of sleeping ?" she asked.

"First of all how are you ? You just came from the hospital." he asked. He knew that Y/N found it sometimes hard to talk to them.

"Today wasn't that hard. Today we just talked to some doctors. You ? How was filming ?" she asked.

"Perfect. Today was also a chill day. Probably that's why i'm not asleep already." he said and she laughed. How much he missed her laugh. "Well, i called you because i need to ask you something."

"Okay ?" she asked a little concerned.

"Haz called me a minute ago and asked if i could do him a favour. There is this girl i met once, Haz i a friend of her and he said the twins would also know her." he begann.

"What is with her ?" she asked confused. Problaby why he told her that.

"Well, he asked me if she could stay at our house for 5 days because she got an audition here. I wanted to call you if that's okay for you if you would stay here for the days. She would egg her own room and everthing. And will probably be out the whole time. And i swear nothing will happen. I just own Haz something and i will just do it when you're okay with that." he said.

"No, no, it's totally fine. As i already said i trust you. And she won't be that bad if Haz is friend with her. And i think you wouldn't let her stay if the first time you met her was bad. Also if something would happen and the other would find out, than you would be death. Your brothers would kill you, your parents would be death disappointed and Tess would now really love me more than you. But i know nothing will happen. So i don't know what you want, maybe a yes she is allowed to stay at your house ? Man, that sound so dumb. You can do what you want, you're a half free man." she said and we laughed at the end.

"But i can't wait to not be a free men." he smirked and he knew she rolled her eyes. "Well, thank you. And for your trust. I promise you nothing will happen."

"I know you won't. Not that i'm any kind of special or that i'm way better than her, i just know you aren't the type of guy who would cheat." she said.

"I'm not. And i can say you are the most special things for me and way better than her." he said.

"Liar." she said.

"Little more confidence again ?" he pleased.

"Still liar." she said.

"We talk about your confidence when you are back. I will call Haz now and let him know. Love you- wait does Chris know ?" he asked.

"No." she said.

"Okay,still love you." he said.

"Ditto." she said and hung up.

Y/N Pov.:

"What does Tom want ?" Chris asked.

"Just asked me how filming went." i said.

"But all the cheating things didn't sound like filming." he smirked.

"Well, it's not what you think it is. Just little help for his movie." i tried to lie as good as possible.

"Well, i don't care. You two should be a couple. The last time i saw you, you were pretty close. And i would love to agree the rumours about you." he said.

"Of course you would. But no, just best friends." i lied.

"A father can dream for his daughter right ?" he smiled and ruffled through my hair.

"Well, thank you "dad"" i said and we both laughed.

"I wished someone would really call me that one day." he said.

"You will. And you would be an amazing dad." i said.