Lap

Author's note: for those who are not really into Erwin, you might want to skip this but I promise the rest of the book doesn't involve anyone else but just Levi and you. I'm thinking about editing these couple of chapters cause people really be hating on Erwin lmfaooo but yeah I promise it's just for a bit

וווו×

Aside from not being able to sleep well that night, which is almost... Obvious due to the amount of anxious thoughts flooding her mind, the whole squad was sent outside under the warm sunny sky for training resistance and sword fighting but why did Commander Erwin asked her to stay for other necessary duties ?

This was all too odd and it made her stomach twist and knot with nervousness. Why did he ask her to go to his office for cleaning duty there ? It was usually left for Sundays to clean the entire location as a team. Yet her doubts were about to be cleared.

Stepping into the Commander's office after knocking on the hard wooden door, she realized that the blond was not alone, certain short-height raven haired man was sitting across his desk, both seemingly focused on the pile of papers in front of them.

" (L/n), I told commander Erwin how eager you were last night to clean his office. " This fucking evil bitch. " So get to it. "

Lips sealed tight into a thin line, she was trying hard not to cuss under her breath but her subtle sigh made the shorter male shoot a menacing glare at her that only earned a quick " Yes, sir. " Before she got to the cleaning tools and started with the floor.

What was even more annoying about this was that a simple floor cleaning couldn't be done in the old traditional way, Levi always wanted stains on the floor to be thoroughly scrubbed until they were gone, which implied an unavoidable back pain from being on the floor on their knees whenever they had cleaning days.

The silence was deafening, only filled with the scattered sounds she made with the cleaning equipment and the papers being flipped and arranged, everything was so uncomfortably quiet that she tried her best to rush and get that ridiculous task over with as soon as possible.
Yet things went south when the area surrounding them needed its cleaning as well, Lord forbid she skipped it intentionally or unintentionally, he was not going to let it pass.

Quiet whispered apologies were given here and then when she had to drag the mop along the floor around their feet and chairs. But it was when (y/n) was next to Commander Erwin, trying to rub off a stain next to his chair with just the mop, that the stillness of the room broke once more with the sound of heavy boots; Corporal Levi had stood up from his chair, soon standing next to her.

" Cadet, what is that ? How do you clean it properly ? " Damn it, he had noticed the spot of what she supposed was old spilled wine and she was about to sprint over to her supplies to get the correct tool for it when a firm hand sneaked on the back of her head, slender icy fingers curling up to tightly grip onto her hair, forcing her to slowly fall to her knees with a rough yank that ripped a loud moan out of her mouth.

(Y/n) was there, in Commander Erwin's Office, on her hands a knees in front of him, spilling a moan she couldn't suppress in time and making an absolute ridicule of herself in front of both of them.

That wave of heat reaches her face once more like last night, and this time she could feel her thighs trying to squeeze tightly shut when a hint of wetness began to seep through her underwear.

" I told you, she likes it. "

A bemused chuckle could be heard in response to that crude statement coming from the blond. The raven haired man couldn't have been any bolder with his statement. Does this mean he told the Commander what happened last night ? That's impossible. What the fuck!?

" Sit on his lap. "

The command came from Levi, meaning she had to sit on... Commander Erwin's lap!? Eyes widen like plates and the only person she could barely meet eyes with right now was the aforementioned blond whose expression, even if serious, had a hint of softness to it -unlike his underling-.

" Huh ? " Blinking in confusion, (y/n) thought for a second that she might have misheard Corporal Ackerman and her arousal made her mind come up with words that weren't there but before she could inquire further on the matter, she was being forced back on her feet with a painful tug on her hair, it almost felt as if it would be ripped out of her scalp if she didn't move quick enough.

Quiet whimpering filled the room with each tug and yank on her hair, squeezing eyes shut and almost losing balance when another pair of large hands joined at her hips, twirling and bringing her figure down on the blond's lap just to feel the hardened flesh trapped underneath his clothes. Eyes snap wide open again, she is sitting on... Commander Erwin's... Erection ? Fuck, Levi was less than an inch away from her face with his hand in a steel grip still in her hair, using the arm rest of the large office chair to steady himself whilst bent forward, keeping her frame trapped between them even if his body wasn't as close to her and Erwin's.

Fucking eyebrows. Levi thought.