[R/D]chapter nineteen: taken.

(Y/n) POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I pace around Heisenberg's room, he's just sitting at his desk, watching me. I don't know what to say, i don't know what to do...my plan just came crashing down on me.

"...you're depressing."
Heisenberg says, i stop in my tracks and glare at him.

"The only person i care about in this horrible place is now turning into a monster!"
I growl.

"Only? Fuck you too."
Heisenberg mumbles.

I just sigh, finally sitting on the floor, everything feels like too much...Ben may be dying, or may already be dead. I'll never get home, and i have to hunt down an all powerful being just to save someone who may not even be able to be saved..

"Are you crying...?"
Heisenberg mumbles, i trail my hand to my eye, and sure enough, i am.

"I wanna get some fresh air...i'll be back in a second."
I say.

"If you don't come back in an hour I'm locking you out."
Heisenberg says, i don't answer and walk out of the room.

I go to the first floor and walk out, staring at the metal scraps that litter the area outside, but the more i look, the more i think somethings...moving.

"Hm...?"
I hum, walking towards the moving blob.

As i get closer, the blob looks more like a human, well...human enough, i see legs and arms, but besides that its still sort of a blob.

"Hello?"
I call out, it stops moving just a few feet away, i see a face now..staring at me.

"L-Lady Dimitrescu wants me to take you home...please go."
A warped voice says.

She sent this guy to bring me back? I can't tell if that's sweet or scary...but even if i wanted to go back, i have to stay, Ben is here, and the only person who can help me save him is here too.

"I cant, i have work to do here...just tell her im not here, okay?"
I say, it seems to flinch at my reaction..

"Please..!"
It pleads.

"I'm not going back, so turn away and go back to...wherever."
I say, it seems to whimper at me ignoring his plea.

"I-i don't want to be yelled at..!"
It says, grabbing me by the wrist and dragging me away from the factory.

"Hey! Let me go..!"
I yell, hitting its hand, it doesn't budge.

"HEISENBERG!! HEIS-"
It covers my mouth, keeping me from calling out to Heisenberg.

"Shh! I-i cant let you staAay, M-Mother will be proud if i show I'm strong..! I-im strong..!"
It says, pulling me far from the factory, i kick and scream, but it falls apon deaf ears, i punch its back and a disgusting green ooze leaks from it, falling onto the cold ground.

"Don't hurt me..! P-please...!"
It says, gripping me tighter so i cant escape.

Heisenberg, where are you when i need you?!

Heisenberg POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"This is so fucking slow...."
I mumble, staring at the blood analysis, i think i remember why i stopped testing Lycan blood, this takes forever!

I decide to get up and stretch, little officer has been out there for a pretty long time, maybe they fell asleep out there? Maybe...they seemed pretty broken up about the kid, i should go make sure they didn't do something crazy.

"Hey! Its way too cold for you to stay out here, get your ass inside!!"
I yell, opening the door, but instead of their pissy face, all i see is scraps.

"Eh..? Little officer, i swear i will drag you inside if you don't get inside the factory!"
I shout, but still, nobody answers, i start to wonder, walking around the factory yard. when i step in something squishy, i gag and jump back from it.

"Fucking disgusting! What is that..?!"
I say, looking at it, its a puffy slime-like puddle in the mud...that looks pretty damn familiar.

"Its the fishmouths ooze, that shit he pukes up...why is it here?"
I mumble to myself, before an idea comes to mind.

...did that oversized Bass kidnap little officer?

"Oh come the FUCK ON!"
I yell, kicking the slimey mud.

More fucking saving, great, just great! Although...i did have to take out catfish face sooner or later, so its not that inconvenient.

"Alright then...you picked a war."
I mumble, walking back in the factory.

If I'm gonna fight that oversensitive fish-brain, I'm gonna get my fucking hammer.

(Y/n) POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Let me OUT!"
I yell, banging on the rusty cage the thing put me in, it just stares.

"Mother will be s-so proud...so very proud..!"
It says, bouncing like a child.

I sit on the floor of the cage, staring at the thing...its not mean so far, so that's good.

"Why does Lady Dimitrescu want me..?"
I ask.

"I...i-i don't know, im s-Ssorry.."
It says.

"Its okay...im (y/n)."
I say...maybe if im nice, i can explain why i want to leave.

"You can c-call me moreau."
It says..Moreau..

"Okay Moreau...thank you for being nice."
I say, it pulls what looks like a smile.

"T-thank you for not h-hitting me aAanymore!"
He exclaims.

"Your...Mother, is she nice?"
I ask.

"Oh, yes! M-Mother is very kind!"
Moreau says.

"That's nice...but why would you have to take me to earn her validation?"
I ask.

"S-she wants me to make strong Lycans...and i need p-people to do it.."
He explains.

"But why don't you just let me out..? Im not even from this place, capturing me is too easy...!"
I say, trying to get him to let me out..all i need is to explain.

"H-huh?"
He mumbles.

"Let me go and get somebody else, easy as that!"
I say.

"M...Mother wouldn't like that, im s-supposed to get you..."
He mumbles, stumbling away.

"Great..."
I whisper, leaning on the cage, i notice a shine next to the cage...its a knife! A combat knife...Like what a special force team would use, i hope this didn't belong to anyone from my rank...or i would probably die.

I quickly stretch my arm out of the cage, thankfully it reaches by a small distance, now...these bars look pretty rusted, i wonder if i could just....