Chapter 3: ᴛᴏᴜᴄʜ

The thing about love, it ain't simple enough

The thing about trust is it takes two of us

So if I let you in here tonight

Hundred degrees, know you want to

"Please don't touch": RAYE

Q: Have you ever felt the touch of a stranger to be comforting and warm? Be it a hand shake or a hug...

After about 30 minutes of looking around like a creep, hoping to find my sister and bumping into random people, I started to get annoyed

Where was she?

If she left without letting me know, even if it wouldn't be the first time, I was going to get really mad.

My mom's comments were still fresh in my mind and lacking sleep was not helping to improve my mood.

Finally frustrated, I looked one last time around and saw a man leaning against a black car alone away from the crowd.

I contempled a few times before deciding to approach him and ask if he knew Sarah by chance. Somehow he looked less creepy and more approachable than the rest of the people present there.

Please, say you know where she is!

As I was getting closer I got a better view of him. It was still dark and hard to see but his face was quite visible.

He had dark hair, I assume since it's too dark to tell. His sharp jaw was slightly clenched as if he was holding himself from doing something. He was very handsome, again from the little light that showed his face.

He was wearing dark jeans and a leather jacket with a white t-shirt underneath.

He was intensely looking at something and had his arms crossed. I also noticed that he was tapping his leg impatiently as if he wanted to be somewhere else rather than here.

Me too buddy me too. I thought.

When I was a few feet away I noticed how tall and built he was. Very intimidating. But again anyone is bigger and more intimidating than me. For sure he was over 6ft.

"Hello, I'm sorry to disturb you!" I said as friendly as I could.

He slowly looked down at me with his jaw clenched as if my presence was a bother to him. He stared into my eyes for a few seconds without saying anything so I got brave and kept talking.

"Do you maybe..." I was cut before I could continue.

"Look girl, I'm not interested so fuck off alright? I'm not in the mood!" He spat and I flinched back from the loudness of his voice.