𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆

𝗢𝗡 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗚𝗥𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗗!

𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗠𝗨𝗦𝗜𝗖 𝗕𝗟𝗔𝗥𝗘𝗗 through the car speakers, trees were the only thing that could be seen out of the windows

Aria played with her bracelets as she watched the nature they were passing by, "So they keep money out here?"

"That's what she said." JJ said, chuckling to himself, "That's what she said."

"Stop." Pope scoffed at the blonde.

"I've never even heard of Resurrection Drive." Sarah trailed off. They were all thinking it, no matter what side you were from it wasn't a popular name. Aria had a gut feeling that something was wrong, but she choose to ignore it, not wanting to ruin everyone's mood.

"'Cause you're rich." JJ shrugged, Aria tilted her head over at her boyfriend, "You've never heard of it either."

"Thank you." Sarah whispered under her breathe, JJ squeezing Arias thigh, JJ could sense that something was off with her.

Kie stared out of the large window, her brows furrowing as no sign of houses or a warehouse came into view, "There's nothing but weeds back here."

"All right, just 'cause it's just weeds, doesn't mean it's, like..." JJ defended but was cut off by sirens whooping behind them.

"Cops? Out here?" Kie said, more confused then worried.

Aria jumped up at the sounds, her attention falling on the gold. "God! Are you kidding me? What did we do?" She leaned back to look at the cop car, "Why are we getting pulled over?"

"Stash that." JJ handed her the gold bar, quickly she hid in the small bag and tucked it under the bench she was sat on.

"Did you bring the gun?" She whimpered, pushing her black hair out of her face. "No. Okay? Everybody told me to leave it back at the place." He shrugged, slightly annoyed.

"Thank God." Kie mumbled.

John B pulled the van over to the side of the small abandoned road. JJ felt for his pockets, weed stashed in them. "How much weed do you have on you, bro?" Kie said in disbelief, sitting up on her knees.

"He's walking up." Pope shushed the friends banter.

The "cop" rushed over to the drivers seat on the van, his gun cocking right towards John B. Aria squeezed her eyes shut, reaching for JJ's hand in fear.

"Why don't I go ahead and see them hands in the air?" He snapped. Barry? There was no way, Aria thought. She had gotten to know his voice from the amount of times Rafe had sent her to get his cocaine, basically the biggest drug dealer of the island.

"All y'all's hands up in the air now!" He screamed, watching all of their shakey hands lift up. "You, out of the car! Let's go! Out of the car! Let's go! Hurry!"