Being a Bully (THIS HAS AN IMPORTANT MESSAGE IN IT!!!!!!!)

So... This one might be werid. To me all my one shots are werid. Unless I like the one shot.

Today's one shot, you're a bully, Varian's bully to be exact.

Future Ruddiger here! So my cousin is being bullied at school because she has diabetes. Some boy asked her to be his valentine only to find out that he was calling her a b*tch on Snapchat. My cousin is like one of the most beautiful person I have ever met. Please, if you bully someone, just stop. You never know how bad this person is hurting on the inside and you might not know the full story to a situation. And if you are being bullied, stand up for yourself and tell someone who you trust who can help.
Remember that you are loved and you have me for a friend... If that at least helps.
---

"Now give me your lunch money." You slammed Varian up against a locker in the hallway.

You bullied Varian in school. Nobody knows why you only bullied him but he was the nerdiest kid in school and an easy target to pick on, so people always assumed that it was for that reason.

"I-I'm sorry. I-I-I forgot my money for lunch today." Varian studdered. "So I guess the little boy won't even be able to pay for lunch. No lunch for you. And I didn't even need to do anything." You dropped him to the ground and walked away.
Varian felt like he was gonna cry but he didn't.

Varian always had a soft spot for you, he didn't know why though. Was it your confidence? Was it the fact that when you hung out with your friends you had the biggest, most beautiful smile on your face? Was it that whenever you would be near him and bully him he'd always see a little twinkle in your eyes? What was it about you that he liked so much?

'Well, since she seems like a bad girl, maybe she'd be into a bad tough guy.' Varian thought to himself.

The next day

You were at your locker grabbing books out. You closed your locker. As you walked down the halls of the school you saw the hottest guy you ever laid eyes on. He had a big jacket on, one that looked like it was fire proof for projects that could catch on fire or explode. He had wore black boots with spikes on them, his pants were black and had a few chains hanging from them. (a/n: If this isn't your type, just go with it for the one shot.) It looked like something you would wear. You always wear something like that to school everyday.

You wanted to talk to him so you took a deep breath and walked over to him.

You tapped his shoulder. He turned to face you. Wow, he's hotter up close. "Uh, hello... I was wondering if you, uh, if you would want to get to know each other better? Oh, well, I mean, this is the first time we met but you seem pretty cool, so, I was wondering if you want to get to know each other. I understand if you don't. I mean, I'm just a random girl who came up to you." You said. "Uh, sure. I see how you treat that one boy. Impressive. So yeah, why not get to know each other? How about we get a smoothie after school. Just you and me." The guy said. "I would love that. But is it l-like a-a date?" You asked. "Depends." He shrugged. "Oh, okay, well then see you at 4?" You asked. "Sounds good." He turned and started to walk away. "Bye!" You smiled. He didn't respond but you didn't care. You had a date with the hottest guy you ever laid eyes on.

Later that day at 4:07 pm

You were waiting outside of the smoothie place for him.

"Hey, sorry I'm late." He said. "Heh, no problem." You smiled.

"What are you wearing?" He asked. You were wearing something completely different from what you usually wear. You were wearing a white sun dress with a blue belt instead of your pitch black look. "You like it?" You did a little spin for him with a big smile on your face. "You look awful." He glared at you. "Oh..." You felt part of your heart break, "Sorry, I thought you would like this look." You looked down. "Well, I don't." He said with a harsh tone. "Lets just get this over with." He whispered under his breath but you still heard him.