-information-

It's been 1 year since hawkmoth defeated.

Marinette also have to take chat miraculous bcs he only come to battle if she date him.

Marinette and chloe has been friend since that liela came.

The only friend that trust marinette is Chloe,Kagami,Luka,Juleka,Max,Nino and Alix.

With the help of her friend,they able to defeated hawkmoth.

Poor Nino,Juleka and Chloe.

Nino and juleka have to breakup with their gf bcs they believe that liar over marinette.

Alya blog followers also has been less.

Chloe in another hand,let just say she had to break her friendship with Sabrina.

Lie-la also tell some lies to our parent (Luka,Mari,kagami & Alix).

They now has been adopted by Chloe mom and yeah ofc max was in family too.

We call chloe mom 'mother' bcs she was like a real mother to us.

she always take us on a vacation every 2 months and we really enjoy it.She made our problems gone.

Mother (chloe mom) say that we will live 1 year at a mansion bcs she has business to attended at there.

She also say that we don't have to go to schools bcs we already graduated early like when we were 17 year old, so we just gonna enjoy it like a normal vacation.

She also didn't tell us where...

224 word
Short af