Chapter 61 (filler)

remember when i said there was gonna be about two chapters until the provincial license exam?

well i lied.

it's probably next chapter. but now, let me explain this chapter.

as i said in the last author note, i'd like for you guys to read through rai's time at u.a not just as a hero in training, but also as a student. a regular student in a high school doing regular high school things.

goofing off and having fun. being teenagers. i think we all forgot at some time that these kids are only 16.

that's what these 'fillers' are for. there's gonna be multiple of them and they're pretty much optional if you wanna read them. they have little to no importance in the actual story BUT they are in fact cannon. (meaning they actually happen in the story). these chapters will probably have bits and pieces of rai's character development so i wouldn't want you guys missing out on that.

also some cute moments with midoriya.

and i know that's something you don't wanna miss out on ;)

these are here mainly so you can see how rai interacts with the class and what they do when they're not training to be heroes.

i will specify what these fillers are about before writing so you can see if you like what they're doing or not. that's all i have to say.

enjoy :)

filler-in which rai and momo take uraraka to the mall to decorate her room.

𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎

you
are you ready?

as you wait for a response, you look in your mirror and double check your outfit for today. it's saturday and the provincial license exam is on monday. that gives you and your class the weekend to either train or relax.

a couple of days ago, you and uraraka had a conversation about her financial problems. you proposed that you take her to the mall so she can decorate her room and feel happy because she probably doesn't have a lot in her current room.

momo
yep! let's meet at the 4th floor where uraraka's room is

momo joined too.

the elevator door opens, letting you step out to the hallway. you see momo waiting for you and you start walking to her. "is she ready?" you ask, pocketing your phone.

"yeah she-"

cutting off momo, the door to uraraka's door opens. said girl steps out with a shy smile on her face. "hope you guys weren't waiting long for me!" uraraka shyly says.

you and momo shake your heads. "i just got here. are you ready?" you ask. "yeah! although, i have no idea what i really want in my room." uraraka admits, rubbing her head.

"well you can come to my room and look around. see what you like and we'll get it." you propose.

"what no! that'll just be copying your room and i don't wanna do that!" uraraka turns down. you furrow your eyebrows at her explanation. "does that really matter? it's not copying if i came up with the idea."

"i agree! and y/n's room is so stylish! i'm sure there's a couple things you'll like." momo adds. "okay... only if it's okay with you." uraraka reluctantly agrees.

the three of you make it to your door and you let the two inside. "anything you like in here we'll get it for your room." you reassure, letting the two girls walk around.