Goodnight

More Civil War AU

Indiana woke up, looking around the mostly empty room. He got up and put on some clothes. He went to the kitchen to make some food. He checked the mailbox and door step, nothing, no letters. Indiana got hit with sadness.

Indiana finished cooking, but didn't eat anything. He had lost his appetite awhile ago. He sat there, head in his arms. I should check again. He thought, knowing that no letters where going to be there. Still part of him thought that at least one would be there.

He checked again still nothing. He hated being alone. He knew Ohio was dead, still part of him thought that he would send him letter. He had tried sending him letters, but he wouldn't know if Ohio got them. Indiana waited for so long for his boyfriend to come back. Each day ended the same, nothing, he was all alone.

He went to sit down. He laid his head in his arms, trying not to think about everything.

He's dead.

He's gone, and I didn't get to say goodbye.

Indiana could feel hot tears threatening to fall. He cried in his arms. I just want him back. He thought. I just want to make sure he's ok, that's all I want. He thought, crying harder. He continued sobbing into his arms.

Indi got himself together, he decided to go out and get more fabric. He always loved sewing, it got his mind off things.

He came back to the house with some materials. He didn't know what he was going to sew, he just knew he wanted to make something. After sometime thinking he decided to make some new clothes for
IDC. He got to work sewing the shirt.

Indiana yawned, noticing how tired he was. It felt as if time flew by him. He got up to look out the windows. He could see the dark sky speckled with stars. He decided to go to bed. Indi put the materials away, knowing he would finish it tomorrow.

He went to the guest room and got ready to go to sleep. He laid in bed and tried to fall asleep. After awhile he was eventually able to fall asleep.

He woke up to sound of knocking. He didn't know what time it was. He threw on some clothes and went downstairs to check the door. He opened the door and immediately woke up.

"Hey, I'm back." Ohio said, smiling happily. Indiana stood there in shock before nearly tackling Ohio with a hug.

"I thought you where dead!" Indi exclaimed, starting to cry. He had never felt this happy in his life.

"It's good to be home, it's even better to see you." Ohio chirped, hugging his boyfriend tightly. The two walked inside.

"I missed you!" Indiana cried into Ohio's chest.

"I missed you too." Ohio replied, petting Indiana's back.

"I'm so happy you're back!" Indiana exclaimed, happy as could be.

"Why didn't you send me any letters." Indi asked, confused.

"I did. Did you not get them?" Ohio replied, asking his own question. Indiana just shook his head.

Ohio kissed Indi, the kiss was long yet sweet. The two broke away and stood there in each others arms.

"It's late we should go to bed." Ohio said, bringing Indiana upstairs to their room. Ohio laid down on their bed, bringing Indi down with him.

Indiana immediately cuddled into his boyfriend, holding him tightly. Ohio cuddled him back. Indiana was so happy to just be sleeping with his boyfriend again.

"Goodnight I love you." The two said in unison, Indiana laughed slightly.

"I have so much to tell you in the morning." Ohio said, tiredly. After awhile the two fell asleep, in each others arms.