Chapter 10

Enzo's POV: 

I kept Bay outside the house for as long as I could because I was having my men set up an art studio in an extra room in the house.

The way her eyes lit up when she walked in. 

I even put a little spot for the dog to have a place to lay down with toys and a food and water bowl. 

She gave me the biggest smile. 

There was an easel and so many paints, paper for all kinds of different mediums, paint brushes, canvases, pencils, you name it she has it. 

Bay and I have been inside inside doing art for about 2 hours. 

You don't have to be in here if you don't want to be. 

I want to be. 

She gave me another smile and kept drawing. 

about half an hour later one of my men came into the room looking very frantic.

"Sir the man from the basement has woken up and says he's ready to talk, but he also said people are coming to take everything you love." 

"Stay in here with her I'll take care of it." 

I told Bay to stay here and that Nick would be here shortly. 

I told Nick to go up with Bay.

I walked down to the basement turning into the ruthless man everyone else, but Bay know me as. 

I walk up to his cell, I hand my jacket to one of my men and roll up my sleeves. 

"Talk." I commanded.

"Not today, not tomorrow, but when you aren't looking that's when we'll strike and we'll start with your daughter." I'm getting so furious with him. 

I want him dead. 

I started walking up to him, to shook him in the head.

"And don't think we'll let her die peacefully. We'll make sure she knows the real meaning of pain. We'll do things you couldn't even ima-" 

I shot him. 

I'm out of breath.

I can't breathe. 

I stumble up the stairs clutching my chest. 

Am I having a panic attack? 

I haven't had one since I was a kid. 

I make it to a bathroom and put the shower water at cold as it can get and get in. 

I just need to shock my system. 

After a few minutes I start to calm down. 

I get up and walk out like nothing even happened. 

I'm soaking wet and I walk past my parents. 

"Son what happened?" My Dad asked. 

"They're coming for her." I said blankly, walking past them and heading up to my room to change.