27.

foogi pov
- Monday -

" you got everything ? " I asked lay as I put the last box in her car

" you got everything ? " I asked lay as I put the last box in her car. Really hated for her to go but it was for the best.

she nodded " yeah "

" bruh please don't cry " lando said scrunching his face knowing how sensitive lay is.

Lay started to cry " no cause I'm just really gonna miss y'all "

" bruh stop crying " i laughed giving her a hug

she sniffed " okay " she said as she wiped her tears
" I'm gonna go before I start crying again " she got in her car.

" call us when you halfway there " lando said

" I will " she said as she started her car and left.

-
Riyah Pov

-Riyah Pov

-

" fuck lando , he ain't acknowledging you and he ain't putting no money in yo pocket so why is you so hooked up on him ? " Alicia mugged me
we were sitting in her living room eating Mexican food.

" because Alicia , you wouldn't understand " I shook my head.

" you damn right , I wouldn't dare be around here crying about a nigga that don't give a fuck about me"

" ALICIA HE WAS DIFFERENT , HE WASN'T LIKE DERRICK. he treated me with respect , when I hugged him I felt safe , when I'm around him I laugh the hardest than I have ever laughed. He never made me question his loyalty , he was always honest whether i didn't like it or not. He is different , so of course you wouldn't walk around here crying about Derrick. BECAUSE HE AINT SHIT !! I would hope you wouldn't cry over him because he's nothing to cry over. but lando ? that nigga was my world" I told her , she was quiet for a while.

" girl , he just like Derrick and foogi is too. If you let them niggas manipulate you into thinking they different you a damn fool. That's what they want you to think. So you can get comfortable , cause when they got you they ain't gotta praise you nomore because what they did to get you worked. Now you gone see how they REALLY are since he don't have to chase you anymore , you see what I mean ? I been knowing lando Derrick and foogi for years. Ever since I been around them I've been shot at so many times , bailed them each out of jail , been a getaway driver for them and all. You should be glad you got yourself out that bs before it was too late "