🥀Kobe Morris🥀

Warnings;
Hybrid!au

(smut)
❤️

____

"God, you're so tight," Kobe soft low moans echoed through the room.

"Gonna let master fuck you like this?" he growled, rubbing your already sensitive and twitching ears.

The writings 'slut' and 'insert here' were now smeared around your chest and stomach. Your cat tail swung back and forth voilently as he continued pounding in and out of your sloppy sex. 

"M-master~" you yelped as you felt his hand coming in contact with the flesh of your ass.

"You'll never disobey master again.. will you?" 

"No! Ne-never again!" your voice cracked from the screaming you've done just that night alone.

"Will you ever go near Derek again?" he groaned, his knuckles turning white from how tight he was gripping your hips. 

"I'm expecting an answer, kitten," his low breaths hits the shell of your ear, making you shudder as you hurl into your fifth orgasm of the night. 

Your eyes screwed shut, emptying your juices over his cock, completely coating it in white. 

"M-master.. t-t-too much," your pleads made him laugh.

"I'm the only one who can touch you when you're sensitive.. You're mine. You belong to me," his harsh tone sent your core clenching around him.

"I'm sure you can take a little more, can't you? That's what master trained you for, that's why master brought you here, to pleasure me, give me what I need. So do this for me, empty yourself all over me until you're too drained and fucked out."

Tears flowing down your face only encouraged him to keep going.

"Fuck! Shit..." his cock twitched once more before her released his seeds, filling up your womb.

Your walls could feel the veins of his beautiful cock pulse, feeling the tip of his cock still deep inside your womb. 

"Master loves your little pussy, so pretty~" he cooed, slowly pulling out, watching his cum ooze out of your entrance.

His fingers spreads apart your (pussy) lips to see your hole clenching repeatedly, trying to keep his cum inside. 

He then lowers his head to lick a long wet stripe up your slit, making your cat tail wiggle as you rolled your eyes to the back of your head.

"You're so tasty~ I know I picked the right kitten," he left kisses along your heat, then immediately plunging his tongue deep in your pussy, wriggling around vigorously. 

"Ah! Mmm~" your whines were very strained and groggy, knowing your voice would be gone by morning.

His index finger roughly flicked your clit, watching you cry out and quickly let loose, your cum leaking onto his lips and chin.

"Aw~ you look so tired and master isn't even done with you yet," his cock teased your cunt, sliding in the tip and pulling back out just to do it again.

"Beg for it," he growled, eyeing you.

"W-what?"

"I said beg for it, you little bitch!" he slapped your left cheek, still rubbing his head against your clit.

"Master p-please~ I want you to fuck me until I pass out... please-"

He cut you off by drilling his 9 inch cock deep in your pussy, watching closely as you clenched around him to keep him in. 

"Pathetic bitch. Litte cockslut. You look so pretty when you take master's cock, just like how he trained you to," he whispered against your twitching ears.

His hands wrapped around your stomach and began to pull you against his cock, fucking you senselessy. Your twitching ears, wiggling tail, loud moans and whimpers fucked with his head, feeling himself grow addicted to you and your body.

"Pathetic little kitten... This pussy of yours will always belong to me."