epilogue

"Goat-looking head-ass."

As Eliana Walker enters the men's lockeroom following her man's fourth Superbowl win, those hyphenations are what greet her.

She could only assume they didn't even know she was there.

She furrows her brows and reels back for a moment before announcing her entrance, "I sure as hell hope that wasn't meant for me."

Cheers erupt in the room as the men direct their attention to the pregnant woman. She has a bright smile on her face as they all wrap their arms around her and her belly gently.

After them all being part of her life for the first two, the third seemed routine with the baby shower, gender reveal, so on and so forth.

Tyrese Francis hugs the woman he sees as his sister with a cheeky smile, "Hey girl. Why didn't we see you in the crowd?"

"'Cause you're blind as hell, Ty." She narrows her eyes considering she was sitting right in the front row of the stadium.

He playfully glares at her but is interrupted as she's pulled into a mind-boggling kiss by her husband of four years. She smiles against his lips before wrapping her arms around his neck and pulling him as close as possible.

When she pulls away with a dramatic mwah, he scrunches his nose and peppers kisses all over hers.

"Hey baby daddy." She greets him finally.

Casen Walker grins at the love of his life and kisses her again, adrenaline rushing through his veins at the win, "Hey baby mama." He squeezes her ass once before lazily massaging it.

The two turn to find Ty just staring at them in disgust, "I don't even know... Okay, I'm... Shit, now y'all done pissed me off." As he walks off to his locker, Eliana can't help the cackle that escapes her.

"Where are my babies?" Case chuckles and turns to his wife.

She pecks his jaw now that the men have returned to their business, "Baby number 1 and 2 are right here," She points to herself then her belly, "And they're waiting with Jo outside so hurry and get dressed so we can treat their daddy to a celebratory dinner."

The joy in his heart swells at the thought, "I can't wait."

"Marley, don't stuff the fries in your mouth like that." Case warns his three year old daughter who is seated beside him and is, in fact, stuffing fries into her mouth.

On his lap is two year old Zaire who is stealing pieces of meat from his father's plate.

"Zaire, let daddy eat." Eliana calls to her son and reaches out for him, "Come sit in your seat."

Case chuckles as he glances up to the mother of his kids and reminisces on them. Their past and how they got to where they are.

After almost a year of living in Milan, Florence had paved the path for Eliana to start her own business in Dallas.

He proposed after the first Superbowl win — a mess of confetti and people running around in excitement. On that field, he got down on one knee in front of the woman he loves (and a million football fans), opened that velvet box, and asked the question.

They got married just two months later in a small ceremony on a hidden beach in Jamaica. Immediately after, Eliana discovered that she was pregnant with Marley Walker, and just four months after giving birth, she was pregnant with Zaire Walker.

Apparently, Case has super sperm because it never stops. But really, Eliana set herself up with that.

And now, here they are, living the dream life they'd always envisioned for themselves. Their dream home with the big backyard just miles away, their pitbull, Lola, fast asleep beside the dinner table, and the rings on their fingers as a symbol of their love for each other.

"Here you go, daddy," Marley lifts a fry soaked and dripping in ketchup up to her father's mouth, "And make sure to drink some water."

He bites down on the food with a chuckle, "Thank you, princess. And I'll drink some water right now, see?" He knows she gets it from him considering he's always telling the babies to drink water and stay hydrated.

She's picked up the trait from her mother, it seems. To take care of the people around her.

He loves his family. With everything in him, he loves them.

He leans toward his wife, hovering over the seat that holds Zaire who couldn't care less about anything but the chicken nuggets on his plate.

"I love you, peach." Case tells her.

Eliana grins and presses her lips to his, "I love you more, cowboy."

"And me!" Zaire squeals out at his parents, throwing his hand up and almost smacking his mother in the face with a half eaten nugget.

Ana laughs and they both kiss opposite sides of his head, "We love you, bugga."

"And me too." Marley repeats after her brother with a cheesy grin.

"And you too, Marls."

im so happy for my babies 🥺🥺🥺okay this is the actual end - no more updates from this book so here y'all go

okay this is the actual end - no more updates from this book so here y'all go.

i love y'all ❤️