USJ Part 2

Don't touch my students until you're ready to take me on. You'll regret it otherwise, no matter what you mean to me.

 You'll regret it otherwise, no matter what you mean to me

I felt the air around me shift. Yagi knocked every thug out before grabbing the students and pulling them away from the chaos.

"So you're meant to fight me big guy." Yagi taunted the Nomu before punching it in the stomach. It did nothing.

"One f- I mean my punch didn't work on it." Midoriya stumbled out.

"Young Midoriya. I've got this." Yagi threw him a thumbs up before turning back to the Nomu.

"Head back to the entrance. I have to deal with dusty fingers. Take Eraser with you." I pointed to Aizawa's mangled body.

They didn't even have time to argue before Tomura started changing for us.

"This was my favorite pen you know?" I pouted looking at my newly made ash pile.

"That's not even a pen." Tomura stated.

"We're gonna have a talk later." I murmured before shouting in shock as I was pulled into Kurogiri's portal.

"HOLY SH-" I screamed as I started falling. Kurogiri literally teleported me above the USJ.

I fell through the glass pane, shattering it and continued to fall. As I was falling, I noticed that the Nomu flew out of the USJ and I was falling into..

"NOOO!! I HATE WATER!" I screamed before landing into the shipwreck zone.

I swam up to the surface and saw that on the edge of the water, thugs were encased in a ball that was held together by Mineta's sticky spheres. At least I wouldn't have to fight anyone in water.

"Go outside you insignificant waste of space!" My mother shouted she grinned at me maniacally.

"Of course, mother. As you wish." I forced a smile and walked outside. How much I longed to insult her and wipe that smile off her ugly face.

As I stepped outside, I realized what my mother was grinning about. It was raining. My enemy and downfall.

Rain meant mud. Mud meant messy. Messy meant excuses for beatings.

"Run faster Jack!" A squeaky voice squealed.

"I'm running!" A voice replied.

The Shigaraki brothers appeared in front of me. In their rain coats and muddy shoes.

"W-what are you doing? Why are you here?" I asked incredulously.

"We're coming to play with you, duh." Yoichi giggled at my expression before sitting under the overhang and pulling a few comic books out of his jacket.