Chapter 31 - 𝓘𝓬𝓮 𝓒𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓶

Jax's Point Of View

Nemesis was walking down the stairs. I didn't need to turn around to know it was her singing what was a known as her own version of the lullaby Mary had a little lamb.

But Angelo's eyes were glued to her.

Something about that made my blood boil.

She swerved around the kitchen counter and opened the freezer.

She was digging through each and every shelf in the freezer.

'WHAT KIND OF IDIOT HAS NO ICE CREAM IN HIS FREEZER?' she screamed so loudly that my glass of wine shifted towards me as if it were pleading for desperate help.

'OH WAIT I KNOW THE ONE THAT OWNS IT.' 

'Bottom behind the frozen peas.' Angelo muttered so that only she would hear but I could see and hear his words. 

'Oh My God, there's ice cream.' she pouted like a baby.

She took a cup and started putting different flavour into the cup.

While she was doing that, I took a sip out of my gin and tonic glass.

I got a look at what she was wearing and understood instantly why Angelo couldn't take his eyes off her.

She was wearing khaki green matching pyjamas. But I couldn't even say that they were pyjamas. They were fucking like a bikini.

Her breasts were out and her ass was shown perfectly. She had multiple rings on her fingers which went with the whole pyjamas. 

Then she got on the counter and started eating her ice cream

'So what are we talking about besties.' she said smiling.

'Well we were sayin-' Angelo started.

'Get your ass into bed Nem, before I do something I regret.' I snarked cutting him off.

'You see.' she said getting off the counter and moving to the seat next to Angelo 'I love my ass but if I stay in bed all day like you it might get flat like the bimbos you fuck. And why would I do that to my precious ass?'

She turned her head to Angelo. 'Who is you?'

'Angelo Novellican.'

'Hm, did he kidnap you as well?'

'No.'

'Are you sure?'

'Yes.'

Then she cackled into laughter and within that laughter only a couple of words could be made and I think it went like this 'Y.....yo........you.................n...ne....near......nearly........ha.....had........me........f.....o..................oll............e...................d.'

This woman was getting on my last nerves, right now.

'What's it like being his whore?'

'I've never fucked him anyways and never EVER will I let his stinky dirty hands on my blessed body. That right there would be a violation. Anyways what's it like being his bitch.' she snarked at him 'you follow him around like a lost puppy. Obey his every command like he is a God. Omg your life must be really pathetic.'

She chuckled stuffing her ice cream into her mouth.

Angelo looked as if he was going to explode with her remark. 

'Angelo go home and in the morning check out the shipment.' I ordered.

He got up to leave.

'Following his orders again. What are you his maid?' she muttered loud enough just so that he heard.

And within the instant he pounced on her.