t w e n t y n i n e

no one pov

"just sit right here for a minute. an officer will be right in to talk with you."

a woman in an officer uniform said as she and another officer sat the hand cuffed boy in a metal chair.

the ravenette boy stayed silent, letting himself be pushed into the chair, resting both of his hands on the wooden table infront of him.

soon, he could hear the two officers leave as the heavy metal door closed behind them. leaving jungkook alone in the empty interrogation room. the boy didnt even have to glance up to know he was being watched on probably multiple security cameras.

jungkook sat completely still in his chair. not moving a muscle as he stared down at his hands. his wrists hand cuffed, small red marks forming from the metal rubbing against his milky skin.

the boy felt numb.

like he couldnt move. he couldnt think. he couldnt talk. 

he was just there.

a corpse, merely perishing away in the cold metal chair of the lonely cramped room.

his head was blank. he couldnt think any new thoughts. nothing came to mind.

the only image flashing through his entire body was that of taehyung screaming and kicking, trying to break free from the hold of his mother. only trying his best to get to jungkook.

the simple flash back to a few hours ago made jungkook want to both cry and throw up at himself.

so he quickly tried to erase it, or atleast forget it momentarily.

and thankfully for him, the metal door opened. revealing a older male, probably in his late 40s, dressed in the same police uniform, and a clip board in his hands.

jungkook kept his eyes on the table, not looking up at the police officer as he sat down.

-

"alright. do you know why your in here today?" the officer asked, like jungkook was some unaware kindergartener.

none the less, jungkook nodded stiffly. "yes sir." he replied quietly. the officer hummed, setting up the small device on the table.

"alright then. so, everything you say will be recorded today. just answer the questions i give you." the officer spoke again. jungkook nodded once more.

"please state your legal name and age." the man spoke. "jeon jungkook. 19." the ravenette boy replied, still keeping his eyes on his hands, placed nicely on the table.

"lets get straight to the case here.." the officer drifted off. jungkook listened. already knowing what he would ask. but stayed silent until he did so.

"why did you kidnap kim taehyung?"

the officer asked. the very moment after he stopped speaking, jungkook finally looked up. his ebony eyes meeting the ones of the officer. his face emotionless and blank. like he was void of feeling anything.

"i didnt kidnap him."

jungkook replied, looking the officer in the eyes. the officer hummed calmly in response, nodding his head a little.