Chapter 48

Victorias Pov:

We just arrived at the location and wow, it's really beautiful.

"Um..mom, where are we gonna change?" Avery asks confused and I agree.

Where the hell are we suppose to change?

"Take this." Her mom says as she hands Avery a keycard.

"Just go in in building and then walk upstairs. Then search for your room. You can put your stuff there and change." Her mom answers and she nods before we all get out of the car.

We have our own room?

Could this day turn out any better?

"Guys, hey!" We turn to our left to find Matthew walking towards us.

"Heyy!" Avery exclaims as he picks her up into a hug.

"Hey Victoria." Matthew says and then hugs me too.

I just give him a small smile, which he returns.

"So..Victoria, I actually wanted to ask you something." He then says, which makes me look at him curiously.

"Maybe this comes a bit surprising but I wanted to ask you this in person."

"Do you want to be my best man?" Matthew asks, making my eyes widen.

"W-What? Why me?" I ask, still shocked.

"Well when I thought about who I want to be my best man you were the first person who came into my mind. And I think you would be perfect for it. Also since it probably won't take that long until you're in my position I thought you could already get used to standing up there." He answers with a smirk, which makes both me and Avery blush.

"So..what do you say?" He asks and I start to smile.

"Of course I'll be your best man." I tell her, making him smile widly.

"Awesome!" He exclaims happily while giving me a short hug.

"Heyy, but what about me?" Avery asks with a pout, which makes us laugh.

"You do know your one of Bea's bridesmaid, right?" Matthew asks and she looks down embarrassed.

"Yeah I know. But I could've been both!" She answers and we chuckle at that.

"But you're right, Victoria is perfect for being your best man." Avery adds, making me smile.

"I think Vic and I are gonna change now." Avery says before taking my hand and leading me towards the building.

We both then get upstairs, towards our room and open the door. We both gasp at the sight.

 We both gasp at the sight

"So..are you excited?" I ask as I close the door behind us.

"Yeah, I'm really excited to see everyone again." Avery answer with a smile.

But her smile then fades. "But I still don't wanna see my dad. I haven't seen him since he left us." She adds and I wrap my arms around her waist.

"I know, baby. You don't have to talk to him, I can step in front of you if he tries." I tell her and she smiles at that.

"You don't have to do that, Vic." She says softly.

"But you being overprotective is kinda hot." Avery adds, which makes me chuckle.

"But I want you to show him what you are to me." She says, making me look at her with slightly wide eyes.

"I don't care what he thinks of it but I don't wanna hide us because he's here too. Well..no one except mom, Matthew, Bea and Zara know that you even exist so they'll probably be a little shocked too. I mean..who would've guessed I'd get such a hot girlfriend?" She continues and I snort at the end.

"C'mon, let's change." I tell her and then kiss her cheek before starting to take off my clothes.

But when I turn around to get my suit I find Avery staring at me. "Babe.." I chuckle at her but she just walks over to me before literally jumping on me.

She immediately presses her lips against mine and I obviously kiss her back. Avery wraps her legs around my waist and I hold her up by my hands under her thighs while she lays her arms over my shoulders. I push her against the wall and we continue to make out for a while.

"W-We really should get ready, Aves." I say breathless as we pull away.

"I know.." she mutters and I smile before letting her down.