I thought you cared

My eventful night had me really thinking I didn't sleep but it felt comforting, because when I fell asleep the feeling I had with Noah would disappear.

The next morning I got out of bed earlier then usual. I didn't take a shower because I had took one late last night so it wouldn't change anything. I changed into a plain white shirt and a white skirt with tiny blue flowers. I put my hair into two french braids.

I went downstairs and my mom was there with a smile. My mom was known for starting the stupidest fights and then pretending everything was perfectly fine. I hated that the most about her. I wasn't having it I grabbed a banana and a granola bar and I went to my car. Addi and char could get a ride by someone else or they can stop being lazy and drive.

I started to drive to school taking the long route because I would be a bit early. I listen to my Car Ride playlist. I watched as the sun came up. I loved Arizona for that reason specifically. The weather may be harsh but I loved the sunset and the breeze that came out occasionally.

As I pulled up to school Bryce came up to the car looking for addi but I made him leave after I told him that she wasn't there. Bryce also reminded me that there was a party at his house. I told him that I would be there and he finally left me alone. When I got to my locker Noah was there with Blake. I smiled at them. Something I don't do often.

Adds and Char walked up to me or their lockers and started to glare at me like I was the one who interrogated them.

"What are y'all looking at" I said in a harsh tone. "Maybe looking at the girl who left us" char said matching my mad energy. "wow char okay play the victim I totally didn't leave your asses at home because y'all totally didn't interrogate me" I said shutting my locker shut addi finally spoke up "we are just trying to be there for you. We are just trying to make sure you stay yourself".

I normally would have believed this but after me and Noah's moment. There was no way he could change me for the worst, because I had only really known him for a day and I already felt like I was being changed for the better.

"Okay so your talking about your brother changing me. Addi how fucked up in the head are you. You talk shit about your brother and then just pretended everything is okay. We all understand that you liked are family more but why. Why did you leave your family for us" we all glanced at Noah. Noah just stared at addi until she responded.

"Because my family sucked it was the worst. It left me crying every single night. Maybe it was only my parents faults, but I couldn't do it," if the stupidest answer existed that would be it. I looked at noah and I just wanted to grab his hand and walked away, but I couldn't.

Bryce, nick and chase walked up and realized they probably shouldn't because we all looked tense and noah looked hurt which you don't see a lot. "Wow addi you couldn't deal with it so you took the easy route, and left me your younger twin brother and Tatum to deal with it. I needed you throughout every second of every day. I told myself every day to suck it up because all I wanted for you was to be happy and you were, you are. You talk about crying every night well you left before it got really bad. So bad and you don't even know about it, So thanks for leaving me. I really appreciate it" when he finished he was in tears, and was shaking he turned and slowly started walking away.

I looked back at my group and said "don't follow me" when I finished I ran up to Noah. I didn't conjoin hands with him until I was out of sits with everyone.

"It's okay Noah, addi doesn't understand and I'm so sorry that she left for my family," he hugged me and said "no it's okay. It's all coming back to her," we hugged for a while until the bell made us pull apart.
"Your coming to bryces party right and I'm sorry we can't do our plans. Maybe we can do them Friday" I said in a sad sense that he may not want to come and I would t be able to see him for a while. "Yeah I'm coming to the party and we are for sure going somewhere on Friday,"