Nothing

Noah's POV

I felt so bad for dixie. She was trying to comfort me and walked straight into the raft of hell also known as the asshole Nick Austin.

After we shared our hug that lasted a life time she forced me to follow her car to a secret place.

We ended up driving to a park of her choice. We were sitting on the swings when she said "your the first person I have brought here" I was happy that she was opening up to me.

Maybe to much as I remember her wanting to kiss me but this would change everything and everyone and I was ready but I don't think she is.

"Really why" It could have been anyone but she brought me.

"This is when I had my first panic attack when I was 7 I got scared over being on the swings and then all of these scenarios went through my head. My dad was so scared he rushed me to the ER and that's when they told me that I have anxiety and it was bad. They said I would have attacks a lot and even seizures"

She found my eyes and stared into them with tears in her eyes "and now I guess with you here I feel safe like nothing can hurt me. Not Nick and his Dick or my anxiety"

She grabbed my hand and put her fingers through mine and through the brokenness and hurt that she had experienced in the last 3 days disappeared.

Her eyes looked as elegant as ever like she was happy, but how can someone that had been cheated on, had a panic attack, and fought with her family be happy.

"Do you want to come back to my house" she said with a sad look.

"Yes but what are your parents gonna say because I know I'm not in their good places" I said wanting reassures they wouldn't kill me.

She looked at me with her confused eyes "yes Noah you have helped me fuck what my parents say"

I nodded not having a lot of faith in her 'Bad Ass Plan' we got into or separate cars and drive to Dixies house. When we pulled up char and Addis car were both parked into the garage. Dixie got out of her car and I got out of mine.

She told me in a silly and sarcastic voice "embrace yourself" I laughed and soon enough we were at the door.

Dixie opened it swiftly and looked inside before fully walking in. When I walked in after she slowly did I saw her dad at countertop working I assumed he had his work face on and a Apple computer in front of him. He looked just like Dixie if Dixie was a boy and it made me smile.

I looked on the couch and around the bottom floor of the house. I didn't see Dixies mom anywhere so that was good.

Mark dixies dad looked at us and gave us a tired smile and a sorry smile I guessed char or adds must have snitched. Dixie looked very comfortable near her dad and I.

"Hi dad this is Noah" mark looked at me and widened his smile he waved and said "hi Noah it's nice to finally meet you"

"It's nice to finally meet you Mr. Damelio" he didn't stand up which I later appreciated I would have been way more scared if he came and shook my hand. He looked at Dixie and said "Come here baby girl"

Dixie didn't think twice and ran to her dad and gave him a big hug. She began crying once's more and he patted her hair in strokes just like I did. Know I understood why she felt safe in my arms.

Mark looked at me and then back at Dixie and pulled her away and said "You go hang out with Noah and if you want you can come talk to me later" she nodded and then faced me wiping her dripping mascara off her face.

She grabbed my hand and walked up the stairs and when she got to the top she gave me a tour first room was guest 1, then guest 1 bathroom, the charlis room, then guest room 2, guest room bathroom 2, the adds room and finally at the end of the hall Dixies room.

But before she reached her room we had to past Addis. Char and Addi sat in the bed with the door wide opened so before we past we heard Charli say "Noah, Dixie" Dixie stopped in her Confident March and looked at the two.

"Addi, and char" she said making fun of Charli. I almost laughed but I knew the trouble I would get in if I did.

Addis said breaking the unnecessary silents "Noah what the hell are you doing here" I looked at her and I knew I could say whatever I please because this was my sister.

"I'm hanging out with Dixie if you couldn't tell" addi laughed and said "So fucking" Dixie grabbed my hand and was about to walk out before char said again "take that to your house Noah at least you don't have parents to here it," char saying that hurt but what Addi said next hurt 10 times worst.

"Nice one char it's the truth if anything,"

Dixie tried to grip my hand but I pulled off and ran down the stairs I'm tears I tried not to be vulnerable in front of them but...

But.. but... Nothing. There was nothing left in me, nothing that anyone saw in me, I was nothing.

I tried so hard for years to make myself believe I still had a purpose but the people who gave birth to me didn't want me, my twin didn't want me, my friends didn't want me. No one did and know one would.

I ran down the stairs and as I came back to my senses I realized dixie was yelling my name. I turned to look back at her and said "it's okay dixie"

Before I turned out the door and to my car crying in silents. Hoping I could disappear, but I wouldn't because Tatum was one of the 3 people I needed and she needed me I couldn't let her be alone.

Tatum, my sister the only one person in my family who didn't leave at the first opportunity. She showed me love on the toughest nights. Where I would just cry I'm my sisters arms because I didn't have the other one. The one that should have stuck by my side and didn't.

Blake, the only friend who actually cared that I wasn't okay. The person that I would go to when I didn't want to put things on Tatum. The one guy and the one person who I felt believed in me, even when I didn't believe in myself.

And Dixie, the one person that felt safe with me. She was a light in my dark life, my dark mind. She showed me that not everything will end. No matter how many panic attacks I would help her with or as many heart breaks I would got through she would be there and that scared the shit out of me.

I would have to hide I couldn't show these people I was hurting... even if I wanted to I couldn't be selfish.