Ice Cream - Diavolo

(We hit 314k woohoo-)

Being the heir to the throne, Diavolo never really had much free time on his hands. He was constantly in and out of the office and having meetings in the human and celestial worlds in order to fulfill his dream of living with everyone in harmony.

This time in particular, he spent a week up in the human world for a business trip. After he came back, he was practically running to go and see you again. He hated staying away from you for so long.

"Hello, Y/n! Oh, it feels like I haven't seen you in ages! I missed you so much!" Diavolo ran up to you and engulfed you in a hug.

"I missed you too, Dia..." You managed to say as he squished you between his chest.

"I have so much to tell you about my trip to the human world!" He was almost like a puppy excitedly wagging his tail.

"I'd love to hear about it." You smiled. You adored how his face lit up whenever something excited him.

You sat down as Diavolo paced back and forth, waving his hands around for emphasis as he told you all about his trip over there. You just smiled and nodded, not wanting to interrupt him.

"Oh! And then I had some cake where chocolate came out of it! It was like a volcano cake! And it had these little berries! Uh...I forgot the name..." Diavolo's brows furrowed as he tried remembering what they were called.

"Um...they were bumpy and were a dark purple...almost black..." Diavolo racked his brain.

"Pfft...they're called blackberries, Dia." You snickered.

"Oh! How convenient." He laughed.

"You know...I very much enjoyed my stay there. But I couldn't help but feel lonely without you." Diavolo said as he sat by you. Though he was smiling, you could see sadness clouding his bright eyes.

"Well...I'm here now! We could spend more time together now that you're back." You said as you moved over to sit on his lap.

"You're right, haha. But I do wish I can go to the human world with you. Maybe you could even show me some of your favorite places!" He said as he hugged your waist.

"I'd love that...but will Barbatos let you go for fun?" You asked.

"Ah...perhaps. I believe if I complete enough of my paperwork he would allow us to go." Diavolo said.

"Then it's settled. Once you finish enough work, we'll make arrangements and head over to the human world for a day or two." You said as you leaned on him.

"That sounds wonderful! I'll go work on some now!" Diavolo grinned.

"Woah slow down, Dia! You just got back from a business trip...why don't you take a moment to catch your breath before diving into work again?" You placed a hand on his chest to balance yourself as you kissed his cheek.

"Oh...you're right. I'm glad I have you around to hold me down from time to time." Diavolo pointed out before he returned the kiss.

"What would you do without me?" You teased.

"Hm...die perhaps?"

"D-Diavolo no-"

After taking some time to recharge and make up for lost time with you, Diavolo bounced back and managed to finish quite a lot of work in one afternoon. Though it was a good sign, Lucifer and Barbatos grew very suspicious with the amount of work Diavolo breezed by.

"Someone sure seems motivated today..." Lucifer pointed out.

"It makes you wonder what could have possibly motivated the young master." Barbatos teased.