31. visitor

Toms Pov.:

"I'm going to the airport nor to get Nadia." Tom said.

"Okay drive carefull and wear your sunglasses and the head." Nikki said and hugged him.

"Mom, you act like i will be gone for days." he groaned and hugged her back.

"I'm your mother. Let me do what i want." she said. Shortly after he was on his way to the airport.

I would love to talk to Y/N now. Screw these time differences.

It was now 10 am in berlin, so 1 am in LA. Tom asked if he could have the day off and they agreed without problem, because he worked so hard the last weeks.

At the airport he put on his sunglasses and hat. He got in contact with Nadia before so he knew where he needed to go. Minutes later a blond-brown haired girl walked to him.

"Tom ?" she asked.

"Nadia, nice to meet you." he said and they hugged. "Let's get your things in the car."

He put her suitcase in the back and then both sat down in the front. "How was your flight ?"

"Good, thank you. Also thank you again for let me stay at your house. When Harrison told me about that idea i was shocked that you really said yes to that." she said.

"My family needed also to agree so thank them too. Also Haz and-" but he stoped.

Don't tell her about her. Secret relationship, Tom. You don't trust her like that already.

"And ?" she asked.

"Oh no one. Wanted to say Harry and Sam but they were already in family." he said.

Good lie, Tom.

"Oh, okay. Well, i will thank them later." she said. The rest of the ride was filled with light talks about acting and filming.

Back at home he opened the door and let her in. "And here we are."

"Wow, that house is big. But looks cosy." she said and looked around.

"I can bring you to your room if you want ?" he said.

"I would love to." she said. Both went upstairs. He opened the last door on the floor.

"This would be your room. If you need anything, i think anyone will be always around and when not than my room is 2 doors away. The other bedrooms are also on this floor but i wouldn't recommend to go in there. You have your own little bathroom over there. Feel free to look around but don't break anything." he said.

"I won't. I promise. Thank you again." she said and put her things on the bed.

"You're welcome. I let you alone now. Again feel free to move around. I'll be in the living room." he said and left the room.

He sat down on the couch and pulled out his phone. Love of my life. ❤️

She is here now.
And Good Morning darling
I wish you a good day.
Call me when you wake up
I have free today so i'm free whenever you call me.
Just do it.
I love you <3

Y/N Pov.:

My alarm went off at 8 am in the morning. I shot it off really fast before i looked at my phone. 7 new messages from Tom. As he told me to do, i called him.

"Y/N !" he screamed happy. He sat on the couch with a huge smile on his face.

"Tommy-" but i broke up my sentence when i heard my morning voice completely cracked.

"Whoa what happened to your voice ?" he laughed.

"First, i literally just woke up. Like 5 seconds ago. I woke up, saw your messages and then called you-"

"Someone miss me ?" he had a smirk on his face.

"Shut up Holland. We don't have many days when one of us isn't working. I take as much as i get." i said.

"Lucky to hear that." he said.

"You better. And how is she ?" i asked.

I need to say that i was a little jealous. Who wouldn't be ? But i trust him. Really... but i don't know her. So could i trust her ? Yes... right ?

"She is nice. Very polite, but not as polite as you when you first met my family. No one tops you.-" he said.

"Oh shut up." i said and snuggled more in my blanket.

"She is upstairs in her room right now, learning for her audition. She comes along well with the others." he said.

"Do they like her much ?" i asked.

What if they like her more than me ?

"They like her. But don't worry. They liked you definitely more than her at the first time." he said.

"No hey can like her more. I don't mind." i lied.

"First of all, i know you lie. Second of all, but i mind. I want that they like my girlfriend more than a random girl they know for a day. And i know that they like you more. Everyone asked for you the fist day we were here. And everybody's wished they would have made a stop at our house, so that they could see you." he said.

"Awww how cute. Tell them i miss them please and they i want to see them again when i'm back." i said.

"I will." he said.

"Okay perfect. I need to get ready now because our first conversation is in an hour. I will call you later again." i said.

"Okay, take your time. I love and miss you, darling." he said.

"I love and miss you too, Tommy." i said and then we hung up.

Toms Pov.:

Everyone sat on the table to have dinner together.

"Oh and i should greet you from Y/N and say that she misses you all." he said.

"Awww such a cutie. If she want she can come over when she's back." Nikki said.

"Or we kidnap her again." Harry said quiet but loud enough to hear. He kicked him under the table. He looked over to Nadia and she had a confused face.

"Kidnap again ? And who is Y/N ?" she asked laughing.

"Just a good friend of mine and that kidnap thing is a little joke." he said.

"Oh and where is she right now ?" she asked. "Because you said when she comes back."

"LA, filming a movie." Sam said.

"Oh- wait are we talked about Y/N Y/L/N with the rumours about you and her dating ?" she asked Tom specifically.

"Exactly, but we aren't dating." he said.

"Okay, good to know." she said.