Chapter 12

Lakho Log Mil Kar Duniya Banate Hai..,

Par Mere Duniya Toh Sirf Tum Ho...❣️

***

Zoya's POV:---

Zoya's POV:---

Farah, Iqra and Iram led me towards the hall where my Rukhsati was going to take place.

Blinking my tears that was about to fall from my eyes. The guards threw the door open and a torrent of rose petals was showered on us, mostly on me. The whole hall was decorated beautifully with different flowers but mostly with roses and Tulip my favourite. A huge red carpet was splattered on the ground, so that I could walk on it. I was awestruck from all this and at that moment I felt like a princess.

My eyes wandered around to see everyone eyes from children to teenager to old people were on me. I felt myself getting anxious. Until it went towards the stage, all my nervousness and anxiousness flies away. I bit her lip to stop myself from smiling when I saw a certain person on the stage. My person. My cheeks were an exact colour of rose when I saw his eyes lit in approval as he drank in my appearance and gave me a wink in the end. Despite this I still noticed his eyes slightly brimmed with tears.

He was standing on the stage wearing a white sherwani. His black hair was styled back to frame his face. He had a big smile on his face, letting dimples appear on both side of his cheeks. He was looking so handsome and frighteningly enigmatic like a King who was ready to have his Queen by his side.

I break my gaze from him with my heart pounding in my chest. I was walking towards the aisle with the support of my sister and my best friends. Just I was about to climb the last stair, I mistakenly put my heels on my heavy embroidery gown and was about to fall and embarrassed myself in front of hundreds of people that I mostly don't know. A warm hand grip my wrist and steady me. A few whistles and a chorus of 'Oh ho!!' was heard from behind me and around me. Probably my best friends and cousins from my mother side. If possible, my face was much more red than before.

I could still feel his intense gaze on me and I suddenly became too coy under his intense gaze.

Chuckling, he pulled me towards him and whispered lowly, "Nikkah Mubarak ho, Mrs Zoya Ayaan Khan!!".

I felt like all the butterfly that exists in the world were right now in my stomach. "Aapko bhi." I replied lowly with great difficulty.

***

{One hour earlier}

Third Person's POV:---

'Abhi Bhi Waqt Hai Zoya, run away.' The bride thought to herself. But as she remembered her Ammi smiling face and her Abba's slightly teary eyes earlier back in her room, that thought quickly vanished.