This Bite

I felt so dirty writing this lol but who cares, I know you guys will love it:)
Please comment because I LOVE reading them haha they're always so awesome and make my day:)

This Bite

I manage to tear off Bash's shirt and my hands immediately find their way to the soft skin of his abs. I moan into his mouth, loving the feel of his stomach beneath my hands again.

One of his hands sneak around to my backside and squeezes while the other finds its way up my shirt and to my chest.

"God, Sadie," he murmurs into my ear before kissing and nipping my neck.

"Don't leave any visible marks," I manage to say.

Bash seems more than happy to listen to me because he eagerly takes my shirt off and almost rips my bra off as well.

His lips instantly find my chest, his hands in the same positions as they were before.

I run my fingers through his hair with my head pressed up against the door, moaning like I want the whole world to hear me. His grip tightens again down below which sends a butterfly affect between us.

I grip and pull his hair at the surprisingly feel of pleasure. I didn't know it could feel that good when someone did that. Bash groans against my chest before biting the nîpplè that he's been giving his undivided attention to.

"Oh... god," I moan loudly. I yank his head from my chest to crash against my lips where I ravish him with my tongue and send him clutching for me and stumbling backwards into the counter top.

A few knocks on the door do nothing for us. We keep getting farther and farther into this bottomless pit that's us but I don't care. I don't want to be anywhere else but with Bash at this moment.

The throbbing between my legs is unforgiving and senseless. I want Bash to aid me in it which he seems to be wanting to do because his hand that has been on my backside has ventured further and curved up until he's rubbing furiously against my most favorite spot.

"Fûck," I groan into the crook of his chest, clutching to his hair for dear life.

His finger speeds up and he says, "God Sadie, I love it when you say that word."

I lean up into his ear and whisper huskily, "Fûck."

He groans again and speeds up even more, soaking me to no end.

"Fûck me," I repeat. "Fûck me Bash."

In less than a second his lips have found mine and he's entered me. His finger curves and pulls in and out relentlessly while his other hand tweaks and pulls at my chest.

As my vision goes red and my body loses control, I dive my face in Bash's neck hoping that his skin will muffle my screams.

When Bash pulls out, both of us breathing heavily, I taste blood on my tongue.

I yank myself away from him to see blood trailing on his neck. I lift my fingers to my mouth and guilt beyond belief say, "Oh my god, I bit you, I'm so sorry! You're bleeding!"

I rush to get a towel wet to clean it up but as I'm wiping his blood away, apologizing profusely, he lifts his finger to his lips and slowly wraps his tongue around it.

He opens his eyes slowly and seductively, pushing me up against the counter. "You dropped something," he whispers.

"W-what?" My eyes can't seem to leave the glistening liquid left over on his lip.

He bends down slowly, picking up the wet wash cloth I didn't notice I dropped, and slowly rises up, running his tongue over my stomach on the way up.

"You dropped this," he says with a cocky smirk.

Curiosity gets the best of me and I lean forward to lick the salty liquid off his soft lips. I savor my own taste not caring about being embarrassed or humiliated. With Bash I don't think I have to feel that way.

I pull away to see Bash looking at me strangely.

The atmosphere changes from urgent to slow and intense. He leans in close, hands gently on my hips to kiss me slowly before an insistent round of knocks sound at the door.

Bash groans and pulls away, angrily shoving my shirt back at me. I quickly yank it back on before he can open the door.

When he does I see Jack standing in the hallway with an innocent look on his face.

"What do you want perv," Bash barks.

Jack simply points down to his wrist where a watch should be.

"Shît," Bash curses, "I'm late for work aren't I?"

Jack nods his head. "How long were you going to wait to tell me?" Bash asks outraged.

Jake looks at him with a 'duh' look before turning to me and holding his hand out for me.

I panic and look between the two. No way am I going anywhere with Mr. Horror over here. He probably has girls hair under his pillow.

"Jack will walk you out, I have to get ready for work." Bash grabs my shoulders and pushes me towards Jack before slamming the door behind me.

I at the door outraged but fear seeps in when I turn to look at Jack. Whereas Bash has just as many tattoos as him, there's something different about Jack. I think it might have to do with his all knowing eyes or harsh looks. He looks likes he should be in a insane asylum.

"Um, uh..." I'm at a lost of words by simply being in his presence.

He grabs my hand, surprisingly gently, and pulls me through the house until I'm at my car without any word and the only sound in my ears is my beating heart.

"Um thanks," I mumble as I unlock the car and of course he doesn't say anything.

He spins around and walks briskly back into the house.

Well then.

Not until I'm lying in my own bed that night thinking about the whole interaction, including Bash's rude goodbye do I realize something.

That bastàrd took my bra.

I send him a quick text.

'You better give that back perv.'

Bash replies ten minutes later with;

'Find me and I would be more than happy to give it back to you;)'

'You're such a conniving little jerk'

'And you are a biter Blondie.'

...
I just want you guys to know that I was doing squats while uploading this and the past three chapters so judging by the amount of chapters I post at one time then hopefully I will have a great butt by summer!
But honestly I'm already craving chocolate...