♪ 𝟐𝟎 ♪

𝐼𝑇'𝑆 𝑇𝐻𝐸 𝑀𝑂𝑅𝑁𝐼𝑁𝐺 𝐴𝐹𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑆𝐻𝐸 𝑊𝐸𝑁𝑇 𝑀𝐼𝑆𝑆𝐼𝑁𝐺,

and I might already lose it.

I left to talk to Shitty Hair for one fucking second and heard a scream, and she was gone. My (Y/n) is gone and it's my fault. I'm terrified, absolutely terrified.

No one knows what it's like with those villains, what they're capable of, anything that fucking goes on there. No one fucking gets it.

I was right to be paranoid. I was right to be protective. I was so right, and I still didn't do enough. I wasn't cautious enough. Leaving her alone in my room last night is the worst decision I've ever made.

It hasn't been even twelve hours, and I'm already fearing the worst. She screamed as well last night... she screamed. This is the literal nightmare I've been dreading most.

"Hey Bakugo, I know you're worried but she might come back soon." Ashido tries to reassure my depressing anxieties but nothing can quell them.

"No... she won't... she's fucking kidnapped..." I mutter and everyone's mood dampens with my never ending worries.

"But we don't know that for sure! I'm sure she just went out and got lost or something..." Kirishima tries to find another reason she'd be gone this long and I slam my fist onto my desk.

"She's kidnapped! She screamed for fucks sake! How is that not a sign that (Y/n)'s in danger?!" I tell and felt my heartbeat increase as my emotions flare up.

"Woah! Calm down, everything will be okay. Aizawa is doing everything he can right now to find her..." Kaminari tries to calm me and Sero pushes me back down into my seat to relax.

"Why are you so worried about her?" Ashido asks me innocently, and I can tell there is no mal intent or anything.

"You've never been kidnapped have you?" I bite back and she backs off understanding this isn't the time for questions.

I wish I had my idiot back.

𝑂𝑁𝐸 𝑀𝑂𝑁𝑇𝐻 𝐿𝐴𝑇𝐸𝑅