Chapter 49

"How is her wound doing?" Albert asked the doctor he called to give me a check-up.

"Albert, it's just a cut, it doesn't need to be checked every day" I sighed.

"Lady Pandora, you are an unmarried lady, you need to make sure your skin is unblem-" The doctor started to shiver from the glare Albert was giving him.

"That is not what I'm worried about, she could have a scar over her face and she will still be the most beautiful person in the world, she has stuck by my side so I will stick by hers, now, I only called you here to check if her wound has got infected" Albert explained.

"I'm sorry, Lord Moriarty" He apologised and he was still being glared at "I'm sorry, Lady Pandora!"

Albert was now smiling making me shake my head, the doctor rebandaged my hand and once he was done he just said I shouldn't do many things with my hand since it might damage the muscles "So just like my leg" I mumbled.

Louis opened the door for the doctor to leave and Moran and James fell in while Jack and Fred were standing in the back and waved at me.

"Were you all concerned?" I laughed behind my hand.

"Yeah, of course! You can die!" Moran yelled.

"My, you are all overdramatic" I sighed.

I stayed up that night with some of the others "(name) you should try some of this whiskey" Moran held it out to me from the other sofa in front of me.

"Don't offer her such a drink" Albert groaned as he handed me my drink and I took a sip of it to try and relax a little.

He then sat to me and leaned his head onto my shoulder, Moran went to yell but I shushed him since William is sleeping with his head in my lap.

There was a knock at the door and Louis came in, he seemed a little lost "Sherlock is here" Louis informed us nervously.

"At the gate again? Is he trying to climb it?" Moran sighed.

"No, he climbed it quickly and was banging on the door this time" James added from behind Louis.

"Oh, why?" I asked.

"He saw the newspaper from a couple of days ago and he said you didn't come to visit so he came to check on you" Louis explained.

"By trespassing" I laughed.

Moran was about to get up and we all made him sit back down "Is he downstairs?" William asked sleepily as he woke up.

"Yes, he is" Louis nodded "He only saw me."

"I will go" I spoke up "So William you need to move."

He actually whined making me giggle and he moved closer into me but Louis lifted up his head as Albert helped me get up.

"I will be back soon and I will probably nap with you when I come back" I ruffled his hair.

"If you get cold my bed is always open" Albert smirked.

"BLUE ROSE!!" We heard Sherlock yell making William and I laugh while Albert and Moran groaned.