Chapter - 35

It's been a whole day and y/n didn't came out of the room,she didn't had any of her meals.

Me, Appa,noona everyone tried to ask her to open the door and eat but she refused.

So we didn't forced her much, we know that she needs her time alone to adjust to the cruel reality.

Time skip
Next day

Today is abeoji's funeral...every arrangements are done we just need to leave for the church.

I knocked on y/n's room's door and few seconds later she opened the door.

Her hair was open, she was wearing the black dress given by noona and her eyes were red and puffy showing what she did last night and day.

She looked at me for a second and then looked down.

Tae - " Let's go!"

I said and wrapped my arm around her shoulder leading her to the car.

She didn't spoke a single word yet.

Time skip

We reached the church, everyone was there...Jimin came back yesterday night he was there too,Rosé, Jennie,abeoji's friends, colleagues some students, and even Mr.Jin was there too.

I led y/n to the front and Rosé quickly approached her and sat down near y/n.

I looked at Rosé gesturing her to take care of her and went to sit besides Jennie.

Jennie - " You okay?"

She wispered

Tae - " Hmmm."

Jennie - "Y/n?"

I looked towards y/n and then back to Jennie and sighed...she understood and caressed my back.

After all the prayers and hymns were done...y/n was still sitting quitely without any movement.

The eulogy was given by my appa..I asked y/n if she wants to say something but she shook her head.

She wasn't crying but still it was difficult to see her like that.

Time skip

After the final farewell to abeoji, it was time to go back home..y/n was with me in my car and I was driving.

Y/n - " Take me to my house!"

She said in a robotic emotionless voice.

Tae - " But.."

Y/n - " I want my stuff from there!"

She said cutting me off and I nodded.

Tae - " Ok!"

Time skip
Y/n's POV

I reached my home...I quickly opened the door and as expected I was welcomed by darkness and loneliness.

I took some slow steps inside...but I also heard another footsteps behind me.... obviously it was Tae.