SPOILER WARNING + TALK

SPOILER WARNING, don't read if you haven't finished.

I wanted this book to honestly be somewhat a book to make readers connect and relate to their characters here. I'm glad some are sharing their bottled up feelings here ^_^

Also, I want to write this book because I wanted to portray what is happening right now. With K-pop idols and the dating issues, and also with cancel culture regarding their careers and the attitude of different fans to a specific info about their favourite artists.

You see, you'll never get to marry them. I'm sorry for breaking your fantasy.

Listen up, K-POP IDOLS DESERVE TO DATE. It's natural, it's something that comes eventually. They gave most of their youth and adulthood to us fans so it's only fair if they get the happiness they deserve like a good partner, and kids.

It's THEIR personal life, THEIR own issues, and THEIR own preference. They are not things you can control and you do not know them personally. They only show what has to be shown on camera but not off-cam so please don't even think about your idol liking you back or think about knowing them pErsOnALLy.

Fan-idol relationships is normal. It is a special bond but it also has limits. They cannot have a thousand girlfriends or boyfriends! One day, they will be able to marry their loves and it honestly warms my heart (esp Jin like that man probably has a secret girl/boyfriend by now hehe). A fan must be there to support and love their idol unconditionally, and also love their music. If you are mad over your idol dating, then you weren't in it for the music in the first place.

And also, PLEASE STOP sneaking into their private life (im looking at u dispatch u fucker). They are human, they have feelings and self-esteem like us too. We shouldn't be nosying into their life because it will make them uncomfortable (im looking at you sasaengs).

For me, even if my bias gets a wife and three kids i will 100% support them! He honestly deserves the world and he deserves to settle down! I hope the new fans will be able to accept it and I hope kpop idols will reveal much of their relationship without getting it sabotaged by fans. An example is EXO Chen, which I am sooo proud for having a wife and kids while still being in the industry :).

I mean, new fans (and old fans) would probably not get it at first but as you grow older into the fandom you'll understand. You'll somehow grow mature if you stay away from toxic fans.

If you're mad at me for breaking your y/n world then i'm sorry but this will happen sooner or later. BTS are probably dating now and we don't know but we'll wait and respect them! Please don't get your hopes up my loves!

So if you're a new fan (or an old fan too), please support the boys to the very end! It's natural to develop a thing like that for them and many other old fans also probably experienced the same. You will understand soon ^_^.

Why I don't like Y/N? I believe she simply makes me uncomfortable. There are also many Y/N books that are good and have great characters but the idea of her "unflawless" and "perfect" nature is a bit too much for me. Also, it's hard for me to write about a character where everyone inserts themselves as and it's easier for me to focus on a character I made so it would click with the story. And I don't want my books to be a breeding ground for delusional fans who have a sexual attraction to the BTS members :(.

Also, I'd like to talk about the characters individually.

SEOKJIN

Honestly, I wanted a main character who has flaws and mercy. A man who knows what is right and wrong and also has qualities that sometimes makes you wanna kick him in the balls. Main characters aren't main characters because they're always perfect, they have flaws too and they learn to accept that. I wanted Seokjin to be a man who cares about others and at the same time makes mistakes by being too caring.