thank you

As always, a thank you because you are the reason why this book has many people reading it hehe~

Thank you, thank you, thank you, and thank you.

Housemaid 'Her' was my first ever book. Nostalgia hit me when I went through the old draft and it was soooo cRiNGy. I want to jump off a cliff and never return <3

Buttt nevertheless, I'm so happy everyone loved it! Thank you for keeping up with my ranting ass and annoying author's notes. I like putting notes since it makes me closer to my readers, I love interacting with y'all ;)

Thank you growing up with me ><. I've been in this platform for 3 years now and I won't stop until I probably grow old or something haha. Basically, most of you have been sticking around with me since Dr. Jagiya, or even Criminal era! I've grown mature over the years and I will continue to grow with y'all! You can actually see my growth when you compare my writing style in Dr. Jagiya and HH lmao.

But as always, I will never forget the endless love you've given for this book. I love your comments and it makes my day!

A reminder you are all so precious to me, and reads don't matter to me as long as I give you all the happiness with my works! You are loved and remembered! You are cherished by this person, hihi.

Please read my books whenever you're down or sad, and maybe you will cheer up. It brings a smile to my face to see you being happy and healthy! Drink lots of water too because of the pandemic! And wear your masks!

But yes, I cherish my readers and love them! I realized that no matter how much love I get, there will always be hate and I will focus on those who I love, and that is my readers :p.

If you are still reading this far, then thank you for being with me.

From the start and to the end of my journey, I love you ❤

Lots of love and hugs,

Mia ✨