𝟎𝟒

"You know what, I think imma just stay here I don't feel like going to a party

"You know what, I think imma just stay here I don't feel like going to a party." I said.

"Whyyyy." Dayla dragged.

"I'm not in the mood plus I gotta go to family therapy tomorrow and I'm not mentally prepared for that." I chuckled.

"Well if you not going, we not going." Nariyah said putting her purse down.

"Right." Dayla agreed.

"Go ahead I'll be okay." I laughed. "Y'all lil boyfriends gone be waiting on y'all." I said

"No, cause it's not gone be the same." Nariyah said.

"And fuck them, they'll be okay. Obviously something is bothering you, we not finna leave you while you sad and we out partying." Dayla said.

"You can't change our mind, come on so we can go get some ice cream." Nariyah said and I laughed.

"I just texted the group chat and said we not going." Dayla said grabbing her keys.

"I think imma get strawberry ice cream." I said to myself as I opened the freezer. We were at Walmart getting snacks for tonight.

"What kind y'all getting?" I asked.

"I got Vanilla, and Dayla got cookies and cream." Nariyah said as she put her ice cream in the basket along with Dayla's and I did the same.

As we walked to the snack isle we scanned through the other isles as a habit.

"What we gone eat for dinner?" Nariyah asked.

"I'm kind of in the mood for Mcalister's." Dayla said.

"They baked potatoes be so fye." I said as we turned on the snack isle.

"McAllister's it is then." Nariyah chuckled.

"Ouuu fruit snacks." I said as I ran to where they were at and grabbed two family size boxes while Nariyah grabbed two bags of hot Cheeto Puffs.

"Where the peanut butter and jelly crackers at?" Dayla asked as she scanned the shelves.

"Here they go." I said as I grabbed them for her and put them inside the basket.

"All these snacks and we ain't got not one thing to drink." I laughed.

"I think we got some to drink at our place." Nariyah said.