'They're Coming Here'

Swan House
Bella's Room

Harley was just walking past Bella's room when she stopped, having heard Bell'a muttering and pacing. She had just gotten back from a bonfire with the wolves, exhausted from the long night and having enjoyed the atmosphere.

Harley listened in, she wanted to know what got Bella's panties in a twist. Her smile starts falling slowly and her anger starts to rise as she listens to her sister more. Suddenly Harley walks into Bella's room, banging open her door and making her jump in surprise.

"Seriously, what is wrong with you!" Bela shouts at Harley, her scowl firmly in place. Harley raises a brow at her, she leans onto her side and crosses her arms.

"My problem? My problem! Well let me tell you what my problem is Bella. My problem is you!" Bella glares towards her.

"You listen here-" Harley cuts her off before she can continue.

"No! You listen here. There is something seriously wrong with you, who thinks up ways to get rid of your sister." Bella goes to raise her hand but stops, thinking better of it and continues to glare towards Harley. "What have I ever done to warrant this, why do you act like this?"

"You have ruined everything, you and that Bitch Diana too. She took Edward away from me while you took everyone else. I was supposed to be the one everyone loved, the one that everyone fighted over, the one that was to be immortal and beautiful! And you both ruined it!" Harley continues to listen, her eyes glaring and arms crossed as Bella continues on her rant.

"Now everyone avoids or glares at me, while following you around like a lost puppy who could do no wrong! Everything was perfect before and now I have lost everything!" Harley doesn't say anything for a second.

"Are you really that shallow. That petty." Harley doesn't look away from Bella's glare. "What I really want to know is where this all came from, what has made you into this disgusting person today. This person has taken the sister I once knew and changed her into some monstrous person." Tears start to fall down her cheeks as Bella watches her, now frozen.

"Everyday I would wonder if the sister that I loved would come back, every damn day. The sister that was a bookworm and a kind hearted person who cared about others more than herself. The sister who would hang out with her twin and make sure she didn't feel alone in the world. The sister who would go along with my adventures, no matter how much she didn't want to. Where is that sister!"

Harley pants heavily, tears now covered her pale cheeks while Bella continued to stand frozen in front of her. With a sniffle, she turns on the spot and leaves the room. Bella watches her go, her face unreadable. With sluggish steps, Bella moves to stand in front of the mirror and looks at herself, really looks at herself.

Suddenly, she stumbles back and falls onto her butt when she trips over. Bella breathes heavily as she continues to look into the mirror wide eyed, as if she sees someone else who stands in her spot. Someone that wasn't her.

"What is wrong with me..."

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

Forks High School
Gym - Day

She was excited, she couldn't believe that this day had finally arrived. Harley had finally made it to graduation, she was definitely excited and relieved. Everyone was here for her big day, coming together to celebrate with her for accomplishing High School.