making out (requested)

"You have no idea how much I've been missing you," Sana whispered in your ear as she pulled you into her arms.

You arrived at the hotel just a little while ago. You've been looking forward to this day since Sana asked you to come out and see her.

The distance was getting the best of both of you. You missed each other and the time differences and thousands of miles apart as she traveled from place to place with the girls was making things so much harder.

So, here you are now. Fresh out of the shower that you desperately needed after being stuck on a plane for hours to help destress and relax.

In her arms, you only found more comfort. You were wearing only her shirt, making you even more irresistible in her eyes.

"I missed you too." You said and turned around to steal a kiss from her lips.

Although you didn't have any other intentions other than that one romantic and innocent kiss, you both knew that pulling away after just that one wasn't going to happen.

Instead, you found yourself melting over the taste of her lips as she moved her hands from your back and to your hips. The sweet kiss turned steamy almost instantly. Her fingertips brushed along your soft skin and her touch made your heart race.

You were so caught up in the kiss that you didn't even realize she was walking you back to the bed until you were on it. You smiled against her lips as you continued to move yours in perfect sync against her own.

Her hand slipped beneath her shirt that you were wearing. The time apart drove her crazy, making her miss everything about you and she was desperate to feel every inch of your skin against the tips of her fingers.

She pulled away from the kiss, but not before she tugged at your lower lip with her teeth. The soft sigh that fell from your lips caused her to smile against your neck as she began to kiss along your soft skin.

"How is it that you get even more beautiful every day?" She wondered as you tilted your head back, sighing contentedly with a smile as you laced your fingers through her hair and melted over her kisses. "I'm so, so in love with you."

You couldn't say a word, mostly because you felt so much happiness and bliss that you couldn't form them.

But that was perfectly fine with Sana because she knows you feel the same.

She feels it with every caress, every kiss, every beat of your heart that she feels against her chest as she pulls you as close as she possibly can.

"Sana," you whispered as she left a little mark behind on your skin, causing her to chuckle against it, which only drove you wilder.

She kissed back to your lips and began to slip her hand back beneath your shirt, planning to pull it off of you completely, only for you to roll her over on her back.

It took her by surprise and, for a split second, she stared at you with wide eyes, only for them to light up as you dropped your forehead against yours.

They looked soft and shiny, a look of pure adoration in her stare as she kept her eyes locked with yours.

"You're perfect." You whispered and kissed her cheek. "I can't even put into words how much I love you."

"You know I love you more." She smiled as she cupped your cheeks and brought you in for another kiss.

But you pulled away a second later. She whined a little, already missing your lips on hers.

But she went quiet and closed her eyes as she felt you begin to kiss your way down her jaw and to her neck, sending a rush of euphoria over her and making her heart flutter with every sweet and loving brush of your lips.

You made sure to give a little extra love to that one spot on her neck that drives her wild.

As always, you made her heart beat a little faster and a soft sigh fall from her lips, only for you to pull away and push your lips back onto hers.

Your back touched the mattress once more as she hovered over you, hands instantly intertwined with yours as her legs tangled with yours.

"I hope you're not feeling jet-lagged at all, because after all that time we spent apart, I'm not stopping anytime soon. I love you too much, missed you too much." She spoke against your lips, making you giggle happily.

"Never too tired for moments like these with you, my love." You said and felt her lips move a little more passionately against yours as she held you tight, refusing to let you go anytime soon.