Take Away

Romeo's POV (Ooo, this is new)

"Daddy. Look. I'm kicking." I shouted as Dad pulled me closer to his chest. Daddy and I are in Mommy's pool. Daddy had to take out my hearing aid. That's why I'm always shouting why it's out. Sometimes I can not hear Mommy and Daddy. I have a special case for them. Mommy and Daddy got me it the other day. Sometimes it sucks living with Mommy and then to Daddy's My cousin Dylan gets to stay with her to parents at the same house. Lucky.

"Come on Buddy. Let's gte your dried off." Daddy said to me and placed me onto the ground and wrapped a towel around me. Daddy said it was my spiderman one grandma gave me.

"What should we cook for mommy tonight?" Daddy asked me as he changed me nappy. I don't know I'm just a baby. I can make out some of the words. Sometimes Daddy takes out my hearing aids when his mad. He swears a lot. That's what uncle Riker tells me. I pointed to my hearing aid and Daddy put it in my ear.

"I'm so silly. Now you can hear me. Roe, what shall we make Mommy for dinner?" He asked me.

"Mommy will want chicken wrap." I told him nodding and grabbing my toy car.

"Oh really? And what does Romeo want?" Daddy asked me picking me up and kissing my head.

"Chicken nuggets!" I squealed loudly.

"Jesus Christ Romeo. Not so loud. Daddy's right here." Daddy said and covered his ear. I saw Daddy point to the door which just opened.

"Mommy!" I shouted and Daddy put me down.

"Hey Buddy." Mommy said ruffling my hair and placing her bag down and going to straight in to her.

"Daddy. Is Mommy sad?" I asked him and he shrugged. "I'll go check." Daddy said and I nodded and placed my stomach to the fall and I pushed myself towards my toys.

Ross' POV
I took a deep breath and opened Amy's bedroom door. I noticed that she wasn't in here. I heard some sniffling and walking into the closet wehre she sat.

"Angel. What's wrong? Are you okay?" I asked her and he kept crying. She whinced and moved away from me. "Look Amy. I'm only asking you if you're okay." I said to her. She clearly didn't want to be near me. Something has definately happened at work or on her way home. I sat down in front of her and placed my hand on her knee.

"S-some one." Amy started and I nodded as I listened. "O-one of the l-lighting m-men in the s-studio, t-tried to." She paused and stopped sniffling. "Tried to force himself onto me while I was in the bathroom. He leaned onto me and grabbed my breasts and he rubbed himsefl against me." She burst out crying.

"Oh sweetie." I said as gently as I could. She pounched onto me and hugged me. "Look. Why don't you go have a nice relaxing bath. I'll draw the bath while you get changed and I'll organise dinner. Romeo wants chicken so I'll go to the chicken shop and grab some chicken burgers so something."

Amy nodded at my idea and stood up and went straight to her room. I turned the taps on and opened the last draw of her bathrom cabinet. I picked out about four candles and lit them with a match stick. I through the match box back into the draw and noticed pieces of folded paper in the draw. I looked up to see if Amy was around. She wasn't. I picked up a piece of paper and unfolded it. I started to read it in my head.

'Diary Entiry Number 47.

Well, where do I begin. School was, well, it's school. I took home a bunch of my books today so non eof my Dads have to clean out my locker later on. I've been thinking about ending my life. Everything is falling to pieces. I need answers. Why don't I earn any respect from anyone at school. Espeically that Ross kid.'

I sighed and kept reading.

'He is always picking on me. He was nice at me at the start of school, but now. Every chance that he around and I'm alone he takes it and uses it to his advantage. At first I thought he was showing off, but now. Now I think it's part of his life style. I bet you he plans what his going to do to me the previous night. Every time I walk through those gates, I fear for my life.

I wonder what school would be like without him.

Till next time. If there ever is a next time.' I read and looked at the bottom of the page where human blood stained the page. I sniffled and looked blankly at the wall. Did she really think that about me? I rummaged through the door and found that where was more.

"Ross. Is that bath almost done?" Amy asked. Oh shit.

"Just about." I said closing the draw and opening the door for her. She was wearing a robe which covered her body. "I-I'll be back in about forty minutes." I said to Amy.

"You can take you time." Amy said showing me her book she was reading. 'The Magicians Nephew.' it read. Man, she really loves that Narnia series. I nodded and walked out.

"Ross. Wait." Amy called after me.

"Yes?" I asked her. Is she going to ask me if I can join her.

"Thanks." She smiled shyly and I walked out.

~*~

"It's dinner time!" Romeo shouted as I carried the bags into the apartment. He had obviously come with me. I placed his nuggets and chips on a plate and passed him his little blue 'Thomas the Tank Engine' fork.

"Daddy. Can I have the tomato sauce?" Romeo asked as he sat right in front of the tv.

"Of course I will buddy. Only if you sit near the coffee table, because if you sit near the tv for too long you'll get square eyes." I told my son chuckling.

He gasped. "Like Uncle Riker?" He asked me shuffling backwards. I laughed.

"Yes, just like Uncle Riker." I told him and got my half chicken out of the bag and placed some salad and some chips on my plate.

I looked to see if Romeo was still watching tv. He was. I heard Amy tip toe behind me and get on her tippy toes and she rubbed her nose against the back of my neck.

"Thank you for buying dinner." She purred into my ear.

"Uh ah." I said drooling a little. This could be my chance. "It was no biggy." I said taking the plates and placing them on the table and then turned around. I noticed Amy was wearing her red underwear and a see-through night dress over the top. She was biting her lip very sexually, a little embassed but fuck it was hot.

"No biggy?" She said walking over and then stroking my member. That was a biggy. I kept in a moan and smirked. "How ever shall I pay you back?" She asked leaning up against my neck and rubbing her nose agaist it lightly biting it. I whispered a moan and grabbed her hips and pulled her a little closer to me. I looked to my right and Romeo's eyes were still focused on the tv. Oh phew.

"Well. I have one idea how you could pay be back." I whispered into her ear and ran my hands down her back.

"Oh really?" She asked me andlicked her lips. God, she's wearing that red lip stick I love. She has probaly planned this. She pulled me back into the kitchen where we could hide a little bit.

"Romeo. After you finish your dinner. Y-you should go straight to bed." I told him as Amy unzipped my zipper on my jeans as she smirked.

"Daddy. I've been thinking. Maybe I could stay up for a little bit longer." He told me still not taking his eyes off the tv.

"O-O-Okay." I said as I bit my lip as Amy ran her hands down my chest. All I have to do is get her back to her room so we can have sex. Well, I hope that's what she wants as well. Amy's phone started to ring.

"I should get that." Amy said walking away like nothing happened. She is such a tease. Oh my god.

______________________________________________________

Comment your thoughts please.

I'll probably update later tonight because I have no school tomorrow and I'm so nice.