Chapter Twenty-Two

Cassandra

As usual, I'm sitting on Nicolas lap again. My head was leaning on his shoulder while he was busy typing his phone. I was amaze how beautiful outside the car window. The trees, mountains and a lot of them. I’m getting more comfortable next to him and I know that it was not a good sign. I can't get too close to him.

Nicolas has a girlfriend and it wasn't me. I'm just his wife, a contract wife nothing else but why I'm feeling this inside? I'm in pain everytime I think he wasn't mine.

I'm getting more attach to him and I don't like it. I don't want this feeling to overpower me and made me weak. This is just going to be a disaster.

My hair stood on end when I felt something wet touch my nape. When that thing touched again on my skin, I just realized that it was Nicolas' lips. If before just a little touch now he kissed my nape again with open mouth. I shivered. A bolt of electricity traveled from my nape down to my stomach.

I closed my eyes as his lip crawled into my ear and bit it. I also tightened my grip on the hem of my dress. My eyes went wide when I felt his hand on my stomach caressing upwards. I held his hand. He stopped.

"What's wrong?" He grumbled.

"Stop it." My answer. I thought he was going to stop but I was wrong. My eyes went wide again when he suddenly cupped my breast with his two rough hands and squeezed it. Kneading like a dough. I let out a silent moan as he keep going massaging my breast.

"You like it, do you?" He huskily said.

I answered him by moaning. My breathing is heavy. There were no words to find in my mouth only moans that came out. "We'll continue this later." He whispered to me before lifting me up and returning me to my seat.

It was only then that I saw that we were in the parking lot of the building. I adjusted myself first before leaving and then we went to his private elevator.

I leaned over then took a deep breath. Nicolas is busy on his phone.

"What time is my meeting today?"

"11:30 sir." Alfred replied.

"You both just go straight to my office." After he said that, the elevator opened and he came out without even looking at me. The elevator closed again Alfred and I were left behind.

"So Alfred. How many years have you been working with Nicolas?" It reminded me.

"I was by his side when I was only thirteen."

"Loyal." I nodded. "What kind of person him? I mean- I just want to know. Well- you know-what ever."

He laughed softly. "Let say, he's more into I-don't-fucking-care-with-you person but he's a good friend."

"Yeah. Like I know that." We both laughed.

Our conversation continued until we arrived at Nicolas' office. Our laughter only stopped when we met Nicolas in his office with a frown. He looks straight at us.

"What took you so long?" He asked stiffly and coldly.

"Ah-"

"We just do something." I cut Alfred while looking at Nicolas.

Fuck! Why did I said that? It is more like we just did something behind his back.

Nicolas's forehead furrowed even more. He stood up in his chair then approached us. "What did you do?" He glared at Alfred.

"Ah-"

"Drop it Nicolas. You're scaring him. We just talk a-"

"Just shut up! I'm not asking you!" He looked at me furiously and turned back to Alfred. "Again, what did you do?"

"We didn't do anything just like what you're thinking. We just talk." Alfred replied.

Nicolas turned to me. He just looked at me badly then went back to his desk. I sat on the sofa and Alfred followed. No one talked until I got bored and played some games on my phone.

When 11:30 came the two of them left. I was left in his office. Just a few minutes later the door opened and the unexpected person entered.

Fiona.

Wearing a red backless sexy dress with high heels. Her eyebrows rose when she saw me. "Look who's here. Cassandra Evans, the contract wife of my boyfriend." She sat on the other side of the chair. "What are you doing here?"

"Nicolas just took me."

"Sure he did that or you came here just to flirt with him. You know what Cassandra, Nicolas loves me and so do I. We love each other more than what you think. You probably know what is the reason why he married you, don't you? "

"Yeah I know that."

"So what are you waiting for? Leave. Go back to where you belong and don't show your face to me again."

What the hell ?! I stood up and was about to leave when I remembered something. "Wait. If you don't want to see my face then you must stay where you at or just cover the entire of your face with silicon just like with your boobs. And one more thing, you're just his girlfriend and I'm his wife. Contract or not, I'm still the legal while you, you're just a mistress. " Then I left the room. When I made it to the lift, there I just took a deep breath.

What did just happen? What did I do? Ahhh! Cassandra, are you out of your mind? Why did you say those bullshit?

I immediately left that building and looked for a café. Fortunately, I saw one nearby. I entered then looked for a vacant table and was too far from the entrance. A waitress approached me.

"Waiting for someone ma'am?"

"Uhm no. Thank you." I smiled at the woman.

"Want something?"

"Can I get a coffee with extra sugar."

"Sure." A few minutes passed and the coffee was in front of me.

Because I couldn't do anything, I just played on my phone until the battery died. I've been in the cafè for almost an hour. I was about to get up when suddenly someone sat at the chair in front of me. I raised my head. I held my breath when the person in front of me smiled. His big smile turned to grin while looking at me.

"Fabio." I murmured.

_________________

Okay? Who is Fabio?

Well, tell me what's your thought about this chapter.

Comment and vote guys.
'Till next update.