Thirty-Two

Aries walked into her dorm and was immediately greeted in a group hug.

"Bloody hell, Ari!" Honey panicked.

"Where have you been?" Mindy asked.

"You can't disappear like that!" Marlene accused.

"Whoa, one at a time please." Aries sighed as the group let go of her. "Now, that's some bad language, Honey." She said jokingly.

The three girls didn't look fazed.

"Ok, yeah I was with a guy from Ravenclaw. And of course I didn't just disapparate, I'm just that good." Aries said flicking a hair over her shoulder.

Honey scoffed, "you little slut." She said as Aries gasped.

"Why is it that you've just noticed this now?" She asked. "But now that the topic has come up, how's Ben?" She asked casually.

"You mean Benny? Benny Boo?" Marlene sniffed a laugh as Honey rolled her eyes.

"Well can you blame her? Bens hot." Mindy shrugged.

"He's on the Quidditch team, plays as a beater." Marlene grinned.

Honey sighed flopping down on Aries bed beside her. A dreamy expression on her face as she bit her lip.

"He is pretty cute isn't he?" Honey admitted only to hear an endless amount of 'oohs' and 'obviously's'.

"So, Aries who was the Ravenclaw?" Mindy asked suddenly.

Aries didn't show her newly found state of panic. Instead, she knew that Marlene or Honey would have be thinking of Ravenclaw names.

Rick Mehony?

Philip Hemptin?

"Philip something. Don't remember his last name." She answered with a shrug. Rick Mehony didn't sound cute.

"Omg! Philip Hemptin, the new Ravenclaw! If I wasn't dating Gideon I'd be all over him." Marlene sighed.

"What is it with the guys at this school? There amazing!" Honey sighed, a silly grin on her face.

"Well now that we can all agree that the guys at Hogwarts are the best eye candy. I would like to get out of this dress." Aries said, walking over to her closet.

"Hey Aries, what's this locket?" Honey announced.

"It's Salazar Slytherins." Mindy commented.

Aries walked around the changing divider holding a green hoodie, black jeans, and an evergreen colored top.

"How'd you copy the necklace? Salazar Slytherins locket?" Marlene asked as she picked up the locket.

"I found a book in the library about all the diadems of the four witches and wizards. Helga Hufflepuff, Salazar Slytherin, Rowena Ravenclaw, and Godric Gryffindor. The book had a photo of his locket in it so I just used a simple copying spell." Aries explained as she changed behind the divider.

"But wouldn't it just be a piece of parchment if you copied it from the book?" Honey asked.

"It would've been if I hadn't used a 3D copying spell." She responded and walked out from the divider with her outfit on and her hair down in a slight wave.

"But we haven't learned 3D copying yet?" Mindy said as she too looked at the locket in Marlenes hands.

"Technically I didn't learn it from Professor Flitwick. I learned it from a spell book in the library." Aries shrugged.

"So you're already ahead of us?" Honey asked.

"Yes! You can teach me! Tutor me!" Marlene said excitedly.