𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗

𝚂𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚛𝚎𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗: 𝚐𝚕𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚐𝚘𝚛𝚎 -- 𝚕𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚎

𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐: 𝚐𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚛𝚊𝚕. 𝙽𝚘 𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜

𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗

"This is the first-year dorm," Aizawa said, leading me into a large building. "Eventually, we'll arrange for you to get your own room, but for tonight, you'll have to room with one of the girls."

I nodded, holding onto the strap of my bag tightly. As we stepped through the doors, we were immediately met with chatter.

"Wait! Aizawa-sensei, don't bring her in yet!" One girl cried, jumping in front of us.

"Uraraka, what are you talking about?" Aizawa asked.

"Ah! I'm really sorry, L/n-Kun!" She said, facing me with a sheepish grin. "We tried to surprise you."

"H-Huh?"

"Okay! You can let them in!" Another voice called. Uraraka grabbed my hand, making me yelp as she pulled me inside excitedly.

"SURPRISE! WELCOME TO UA!" Everyone shouted. I gasped.

"Y/n-chan, sorry about running away from you earlier!" Deku said, rubbing his neck. "I wanted to surprise you!"

"You didn't have to do this," I muttered. "I-I'm not part of your school."

"Of course you are!" One boy with glasses said. "I'm the class representative, Iida Tenya!"

Everyone went around and introduced themselves, offering me a happy, kind smile. There was one boy, he was very short with purple balls on his head that got a little too close, but Mina, I remember, shooed him away by threatening to lock him in a storage closet.

"Sato made lots of food, so I hope you're hungry!" Sero said. "And don't be shy, either!"

I smiled, bowing my head. "Thank you! You're all so kind!"

"Here! You can sit beside us!" Uraraka said, patting the seat beside her and Deku.

We chatted throughout dinner, exchanging stories of our different worlds. It was nice to speak with them; they were all so welcoming. I didn't feel as cast away as I thought I would. They were accepting me as if I'd been a part of their class this entire time.

"So, Y/n," Jirou said, leaning back once we had all finished our food. "How are you liking our world?"

It sounded weird to hear it put like that. "It's nice," I replied, my hands folded in my lap. "But it's different, that's for sure."

"Sorry, were we overwhelming?" Yaoyorozu asked.

"No, no!" I said quickly, not wanting them to get the wrong idea. "That's not it at all! I'm just saying we're leading different lives. Your world is much more advanced than ours, that's all. It's also a lot better than I expected. You all are so kind."