Movies

**REQUESTED**

Hermione, who had brought you to her home to spend the summer with her, looked at you skeptically as you begged to watch classic movie. Hermione knew you were interested in Muggle stuff but movies like this? No, she had no clue you were interested in those movies.

Hermione sighed and caved in, holding up two DVDs. "Titanic or Jurassic Park?" You looked equally interested in both DVDs. "Whichever you like more." Of course, Hermione chose Titanic as the movie to watch.

After you popped the popcorn and settled down on the couch next to Hermione, you both started the movie.

You quickly got bored. Hermione watched with interest, occasionally popping some popcorn into her mouth. But as soon as Jack died you began to cry. You stared at the screen and horror and silently sobbed. Hermione looked over at you and immediately pulled you into her arms.

She muttered into your ear, letting you cry into her shoulder. "It's okay love. I'd rather you be mad at Rose than be sad." You sniffled. "Why should I be mad at Rose?" You lean away from her and look at her. Hermione explained, looking a bit enraged. "There was room for Jack to be saved! If Rose was better lover-" you shut her up with a kiss to her lips.

"Baby chill!" She smiled and laid her head on your chest. Then she asked, "If I were Jack and you were Rose would you save me?" You kiss her head and smile. "Of course my love." You looked her in the eye.

"But if I couldn't save you I'd die with you. I'm not living without you," you said quietly. Hermione grinned and nodded, tangling her in your limbs, her head in your neck. As you cuddled on the couch with your lover, the credits on the screen, you realized you were right. You really can't live without her.