chapter one

YOUR POV:

You've been out all night

I don't know where you've been

You're probably getting fucked

You're probably giving head

And I don't fucking-

"Y/n, we're here." Beca nudged my arm some and I took out one of my headphones, the acoustic beat that I had come up with was playing and my fingers stopped writing down lyrics on my notes.

I looked out the window of the taxi cab my sister and I were in to see the large university we were accepted into. No thanks to our father. I opened my door and got out, slinging my backpack over both my shoulders so I could help grab all the bags from the trunk.

"Writing some more songs?" Beca asked with a small grunt, pulling her larger bag out.

I hummed, "yeah, I guess being cheated on is enough inspiration."

"Well fuck that bitch okay. I have no doubt that girls are going to be crawling all over you."

"More like walking all over me." I mumbled, "But I don't want another relationship for awhile."

"Understandable. We just do what we always do and focus on our music. Pretty soon this place will be in our rear view." Beca smiled at me and I smiled back, nodding my head.

I opened my mouth to reply when one of the greeters came over to us and scared the shit out of me. My heart was hammering in my chest.

"Hi there!" The blonde beamed, "Welcome to Barden University. What dorm?"

"Baker Hall I think." Beca replied, shifting the heavy bag on her shoulder.

The greeter began pulling out a map and was explaining how to get there and where everything was located. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Becas eyes drift towards a taxi, someone singing loudly in the backseat.

"And here's your official BU rape whistle. Now don't blow it unless it's actually happening." The blonde handed us both a whistle with a bright smile. Her teeth were so white I'm sure she had endorsement deals.

Beca grabbed it and put her lips around the whistle, her face teasing like she was gonna blow it and I couldn't help but snort, thanking the greeter as we grabbed our bags and headed off towards our dorms.

There were parents helping their kids move furniture out of vans, students running around with their bags trying to figure out where the hell they needed to go. I soaked it all in, part of me a little bit excited for the new chapter but another part dreading it. I knew our dad wanted us to each make something of ourselves outside of music. He didn't understand our visions.

Once Beca and I got to Baker Hall, we each had different rooms but they didn't seem to be that far from the other. Hers was closer than mine and I had to walk down a few halls before I found mine, and when I did, my roommate was already in there.

She looked preppy, her platinum blonde hair fell to her shoulders and she was wearing a plaid school girl skirt with some stockings and a black crop top. Her lips were attached to some football players as they made out on her bed.

I slammed the door a little harder than intended and when they heard the noise, the pulled apart and looked at me.

"Uh, hi. I'm y/n. I'm your roommate." I awkwardly said.

The blonde gave me a sour look, most likely upset that I ruined her make out session. She grabbed the boys hand and they stood up like they were going to leave.

"I'm Loren. When there's a sock on the door, don't come in." The corners of her lips curled up and she offered me a fake smile before leaving.

"Nice to meet you!" The boy called out just before the door shut. I rolled my eyes, dropping my stuff on my side of the room. Great. I have a shit roommate. Why couldn't Beca and I just room together?

"Knock knock." I heard my dads voice on the other side of the door and I wasn't in the mood at all to talk to him.

"Come in." I said, stripping off my denim jacket and throwing it on my small twin bed.

"Settling in okay?" He asked.

"I just started actually." I mumbled, beginning to unpack my room and keep myself busy so I wouldn't have to look him in the eyes. The first thing I set up was my pink electric guitar in the corner.

"Have you met your roommate yet?"

"Oh yeah, she's a real Georgia peach." I chuckled, putting my clothes away in the tiny dresser.

"I know you'd probably be happier rooming with your sister but-"

"Dad, please don't start." I looked at him.

"All I'm saying is that you need to go and be your own person."

"Just because Beca and I have similar interests and share in the same dream doesn't mean I'm not my own person."

"Beca has always been rebellious and has done what she wanted. You, you had dreams to become a doctor once. Even an astronaut." He sighed, sitting down on my bed.

I rolled my eyes, "Yeah when I was twelve maybe. Music is a real dream. And I'm damn good at what I do."

"In the spring time students get to study on the grass-"

"I don't want to study on the grass dad! I want to move to LA with Beca and make music, produce music. I want to be a rockstar."

"And that's a hobby y/n. You're getting a college education for free."

I huffed, becoming angrier with the conversation, "So instead of having real life experience I'm just gonna sit on the grass and study for four fucking years. Great. Real nice of you dad."

My father went to reply when there was another knock on my door, this time it was Beca.

"Y/n! Come on we're going to the activities fair."

I grabbed my denim jacket and put it on as I walked towards the door, opening it and when dad saw Beca he smiled.

Becas face fell some, "Wow, surprised to see you. Thought you'd be sipping margaritas with the stepmonster in Bora Bora or something."

"I'm gonna choose not to comment back. Go have fun at the activities fair. And y/n, we're gonna talk about this later." He gave me a dad look and then told us he loved us before he left.

"The activities fair huh?" I asked my sister.

"Heard some girls talking about it on the way over. Thought I heard dad in your room so I figured I'd get you out of there."

"Thanks." I smiled, nudging my sister and she nudged me back so I pushed her a little into the wall.

"Y/n!" Beca yelled as I started running off with a giggle, "Come back here you ass!"

Oh this college year was gonna be fun.

a/n: before this story continues any further, I'm pointing out now that you have a dick.  You have a fully functioning penis. G!p = girl penis for those that don't know. So if you don't like it, just move on to another story before my comment section gets flooded about it. It's also in the description for those who skip past author notes.

anywhore, with that being said what are your thoughts on the first chapter?