Loneliness

I woke up and got ready for school. It was the same as usual, wake up, go to school, go back home, eat, sleep and all of that would repeat everyday, like a routine.

When I was ready for school I started walking since it isn't far away. I guess I have one friend in my whole school. But she's the type to leave a conversation and go to a new one. Since I am a shy girl, it's difficult to make her stay in a conversation with me because I can't start one.

Jennie: Hey Y/n!!

Y/n: Hey Jennie!

Jennie: I need to ask you something

Y/n: What is it?

Jennie: Could you please accompany me to my friends party tonight!

Y/n: I-I don't know. I-I'm not the type to end up participating in parties or clubs.

Jennie: Please!!! *Pouts*

Y/n: *Sighs* Fine. But only this once!

Jennie: Yay!! Thanks Y/n. I-If you don't mind. Can I go to the girl's table for lunch? I wanna hear a follow up of yesterdays conversation.

Y/n: Sure.

Time skip: After school

Jennie: Y/N!! Come here!

Y/n: What is it?

Jennie: Let's buy you a dress!

Y/n: I don't think it's necessary because this is a one time thing.

Jennie: Please! I've never seen you wear a dress before. This is one of the best opportunities!

Y/n: Alright. Then I guess today will be your lucky day!

Jennie: Thank you so much Y/n!!

Y/n: Now let's go before I change my mind

Jennie: Oh. Right!

We went to the mall and I bought my dress. Then we went back to Jennie's house and she changed into her dress. I still was shocked that she forced me to wear a revealing dress, It was showing my curves.

Jennie: Woah! I never knew you had curves like that Y/n!!

Y/n: Well Now you do!

Jennie: I envy you!!

Though I don't think she would envy the part where I don't get attention. I didn't want this kind of attention though, I felt a bit uncomfortable in the dress.

Jennie: Done!

Y/n: Wow!! You look gorgeous!

Jennie: Thanks! Now let's get going.

Y/n: Okay!

We left and drove to the party.

Rose: Jennie!!!

Jennie: ROSE!!

Lisa: Jennie! Who's this?

Jennie: Oh. This is Y/n, I asked her to come with me. Is that alright with you?

Lisa: Of course. I never heard of her.

Y/n: I'm just a quiet girl. That's probably why. I-I'm just gonna sit at the bar, you guys have fun.

Jisoo: Alright See you later Y/n!

I sat at the bar. Some time after having a bunch of thoughts running thru my head, I started feeling like someone was starring at my direction. I looked to my right and saw a man wearing a jacket and some sun glasses.