Fansign|Jimin [BTS]

My heart was beating at an unbelievable speed. It was trumping so fast that it might even just pop out of my chest. I took a deep breath before entering the venue. The venue where my dream is about to come true. The venue where, BTS are sitting. Okay I'll cut the nonsense. I'm at BTS fansign and I'm nervous as hell. I showed my ticket and pass to the guard at the door before entering inside.

Taking step to the audieunce, I saw him. The only one I've been wanting to see since the day I got into BTS. I of course want to see others too but him, he is something else. Everything I meet eyes with him [through TV] I feel my heart race and all those butterflies. But not just that, the warm and calmness I feel after seeing his face is something more than admiration, something I don't know.

I searched for my seat and sat down. I placed my bag on my lap checked inside to see if I brought the gifts. Yes, they are there. I removed my phone and opened the camera. I started clicking photos of them. All of them were wearing Boy with Luv outfits. They looked so handsome. I took single photos too but one thing caught my eyes, Jimin's photo. I saw him looking at the camera and smile.

I looked up at him and saw him already looking at me. My eyes widen a bit and those feeling crawled into my body. Is it the soulmate kind of thing? No but his soulmate is V! I shook the thoughts away and continue listening to them. After 10 minutes, the fansign started. My number was almost at last so I had much time to click photos, admire each other them and interact with other armies too.

It was our row now, the last row and only 7 people were there. Sadly, I was the last. I got up and stood in the line. Each person was given 3 minutes with each member. First was Jin, then J-hope, next were, RM, Suga, Jungkook, V and lastly, my Jimin. After about 10 minutes later, my number came. I kneeled in front of the table where Jin was. I turned to my right as I felt a pair of eyes burn into me.

It was Jimin. I quickly looked at Jin and started interacting. "What's your name pretty?" He asked me. "Kim Y/n" I answered. "I have never seen you. Is this your first time?" He questioned. "Yes. It's my first time. I just finished my high school in 2nd rank so mom said she is ready to let me go to this fansign." I explained. "Ah that's really good. Congratulation! You must have a high IQ like Namjoonie" he told.

I nodded and we talked about another topic. I was moving forward and forward to the next members until, it was the end. Here I stopped, in front of Jimin. And knowing I was last fan, everyone's eyes were on us. "Hello miss beautiful, what's your name, and if you don't have any, can I call you mine?" he flirted with me as I felt my cheeks heat up.

"Yah Jimin-shi stop flirting with my noona!" Jungkook hissed at him. I smiled at both of them while others chuckled. "It's Kim Y/n" I answered. "Who's your bias?" He asked. Who else would be? "It's you" I said together with other six members. I looked at them shocked. Are they embarrassing me!? "The pleasure is all mine M'lady" I heard Jimin as he held my hand.

Shit! My heart beat was heard till my ears as my lips turned dry. I licked them as he pulled my hand closer to his face. He kissed my knuckles as I blushed. It's not every day that you get hand kissed by your bias is it? The others wooed. "Do you have a boyfriend?" He asked me as I shook my head. "I can still have a chance then" my eyes widen at his words. "Miss your time is over" The security told me.

"Oh okay. Jimin-shi, I just wanted to give you this" I said and passed a small box towards him. It was a ring with extra chain. He can wear it as a necklace and even as a ring. "This is so pretty, just like you" he never miss a chance to flirt. "I'll be going then." I bowed and got up but he pulled me back. I looked at him shocked. He took his pen in his hand and wrote something on my palm.

I was confused by his behavior. "Don't look at it until you're out of here!" He warned me as I nodded. I got up and bowed at them one last time. "SEE YOU SOON" They said as I nodded confused. I turned around and exit the venue. What was that about? I shook my head and brought my palm into my view. "WHAT THE FREAKING FUCKK?" I yelled as I saw a number on my hand.

In small it was written, 'Waiting for your text' D-Did I just got Jimin's number?! I smiled before skipping to the take a cab. Jimin was watching her movement with a smile on his face. "Someone is smitten by her" he heard a voice. He turned around and saw the rest members. He blushed before running past them. "JIMIN SHIII" Jungkook yelled making others laugh.

 "JIMIN SHIII" Jungkook yelled making others laugh