Boo Bear

Chapter 33

I've been here only a week and i'm already repacking my bag. Dante set up a surprise vacation for all of us just before school actually started. He didn't actually want everyone else to come but I was able to convince him, he's even letting me bring Maximus.

"Take that shit off my dog." I scoffed and adjusted Max's shirt I put on him. "Stop cussing. He looks cute."

"My dog isn't supposed to look fucking cute." I stood up from the ground and gave Dante a serious look, "I'm sorry..." He pulled me into a hug as he apologized.

"Is your bag packed Cam?"

I sat down on the couch and looked at him "Youre good at packing my bags...you make everything fit."

"Because I fold them the correct way. Pack your bag now."

I rolled my eyes and got up "Bossy."

I can pack my bag just fine, I just like watching him do stuff for me.

"Max, should I pack your hat or is that too much?" He tilted his head from side to side. "You know what you're right, it's never too much."

"Pack that hat Camille and i'll burn it." Dante yelled from the bathroom. "Don't threaten me, asshole."

"Watch who you're talking to, I let shit slide with you."

"I let shit slide with you." I mimicked him "I'm gonna beat your ass." I rolled my eyes and put Max's hat in the bag, "Good."

"Stand up."

I listened, unfortunately.

"I love you." He said before kissing me and sliding his hand down my back, I let him, i've slowly given up on the marriage thing. God forgive me.

"I love you too, is your bag packed?"

"Yes, are you almost ready to go?" I sighed and looked at the clock, 2:45am.

"The drive to the jet is only an hour, i'm not letting anyone ride with us so don't try asking".

"Jeez, grouchy."

He picked up our bags and I grabbed Max.

"Max I really hope you like jet rides cause Mommy wants to take trips." I kissed his head and grabbed his leash, "To the car!"

"I'll meet you at the airport." Kace, Axe, Dante and Draven all exchanged a nod. They loaded their guns, illegally rolled up, whatever, and smoked before we left.

"I don't like that you do that."

"You've never tried it." Chi tried to pass the blunt to me but was cut off by Dante, "and she never will. Just because we do shit doesn't mean she needs to."

I gave them a smile, "Maxi and I will be in the car."

"My dogs name is Max." Dante said blowing smoke from his mouth. "He's our dog. I'll call him what I want. I'll be in the car."

His attitude will be the death of me one day.

———————

"Okay everyone when I say your name say, here." I smiled as I held up my paper. "This isn't a damn school field trip." Axe tried to grab my paper but I moved, "You guys act like fucking children, so it might as well be. Shut up, sit down and say 'here' when I say your name."

Dante chuckled and laid his hand on my waist.

"Draven, Axe, Zach, Kace, Chi, Letta, Ryker, Maxi..." I smiled at Max and patted his head, "And Dante".