ᴘʀᴏᴘʜᴇᴄʏ.

[A/N] Short chapter, author is unmotivated. Sorry <3

I'm very tired. :'>

---

𝓨/𝓝'𝓼 𝓟𝓞𝓥.

Y/N needed to talk to Dream. As soon as possible. Technoblade was very against that idea, claiming that Y/N needed to rest. But Y/N couldn't. How are they supposed to just sit by? Dream knows something, and he's not telling Y/N.

"Y/N, please, let yourself rest." Techno worriedly spoke.

Y/N shook their head, walking back over to their bed and sitting down. "I need to know, Techno. I need to."

Techno sat in silence, staring at the woman before him. He knew that Y/N was stubborn. That she wouldn't listen. So instead of arguing, he engulfed her in another warm hug before letting her do what needs to be done. Y/N smiled into the gesture, then lied down as Techno took Tommy and left the room.

Closing her eyes, Y/N waited.

---

Welcome back.

Y/N opened her eyes, but to their surprise, she was not met with the dark void. Rather, it was a base with blackstone walls towering above the two. In front of her, was the man she was concerned with.

Dream.

Whatever makes you call me?

I have questions.

I may have answers.

Don't get all smart with me, jackass. I've played your little game of cat and mouse. I've come to play again, except we're switching roles this time and I'm one hungry fucking lion.

Oh?

Y/N glared at Dream, stepping forward.

I have questions, and you WILL have answered. Got it?

We'll see.

No, this isn't a 'we'll see' situation. I don't give a FUCK about your secrecy. You WILL answer ANY and ALL my questions. Now, I will repeat myself for the last time. GOT. IT?

...Got it.

Good. First question: How am I supposed to know those memories you showed me weren't ones you created? You said you have the ability to create false memories.

That will have to be based on your own judgement. However, if you reunited with Sapnap and George once again, they sure will recognize you.

Y/N pondered on the thought, accepting it as an answer.

Alright, second question: Why did I have no tallies, die, RESPAWN, with ALL MY MEMORIES GONE?

Dream let out a silent chuckle.

That one took me a while to figure out! Apparently, YOU have the power to respawn, however each time you do, you lose all the memories of your past life.

The fuck? I think I'd know something like that.

Explain why you died twice, the first death taking your last cannon life.

Y/N thought back to the time Technoblade had told them about her first death. How she died in his arms as he pleaded for her to stay. Was that really her last cannon life?

...Question three: Am I the person within the prophecy...?

....

Dream remained quiet, as if he was thinking. Y/N wasn't sure whether he was thinking about what to say as an answer, or if he was thinking about the question himself.

It all makes sense now.

What-?

Y/N, my dear, you have just gave me vital information!

Dream, cut this mystery bullshit. And don't call me 'your dear'.

Dream seemed to be ignoring Y/N.

I understand now.

Understand what? FUCKING TALK TO ME.

The book. :)

---

Word count: 504.

I'm so tired omg I'm gonna go to sleep lovelies, apologies for the short chapter.