C H A P T E R 20

We are now in the studio room on the 15th floor

We are now in the studio room on the 15th floor. Rozella and Zake are standing behind the glass window, while Maria is waiting for us to go live.

Rozella seemed really excited and told me that she has never seen a live-eye to eye-podcast.

Well, she didn't tell me, she told Zake and I eavesdropped.....Same thing.

Although I wish she would talk to me but she isn't.

At 3 she came and directly joined us in the studio room. She isn't looking at me, neither is she talking to me. She did the same thing when the chewing gum lady was all over me in my office and she saw us, but back then, she talked to me but now, she isn't even acknowledging the fact that Iam here.

I guess I utterly deserve it.

"We're starting in 1.........", I saw Rozella giving Maria a thumbs up and Zake gave me a thumbs up but I didn't want his. I want thumbs up from the girl whose eyes are lit up, at the fact that she is seeing a live podcast in action.

Iam happy that she is happy cause I was really upset at the fact that I upset her.

I sound like a middleschooler with his first crush. Un-fucking-belivable.

"2......3.....aaand, we're live." The equipment guy said capturing our attention making us sit straight and start our podcast.

•••••••••••••••••••

We are half way done through our interview and are on a break, Iam actually quite enjoying this. I feel comfortable knowing I don't have to show my face.

The whole time Rozella was so into the interview hearing my every single answer, that her cheek was pressed up against the glass and tilted upward. She looked really cute and I discreetly took a photo which she didn't notice.

A/N: The closest accurate picture I could find to define Rozella's state😅😂😭

"Aaand....We're back! We left the convo at a fan's question, which I repeat is, "What is your current relationship status?" Oooo, that's a juicy one...so, Kezr?" Maria asked wiggling her eyebrows.