Chapter 21: Cold Truth

A/N: Hope you guys are ready! Now it's time for Y/N's story on what happened during the fall of the Amitayus family! 

Now it's time for Y/N's story on what happened during the fall of the Amitayus family! 

I stand in front of my old home. All Might has lost the faith of the community now, just how I envisioned. Out of hero work, achieved by my own hands. 

"Y/N!" 

I looked over and saw Twice and Toga running at me with comical tears in their eyes, Nacho flying a bit faster than they were running. 

"All finished, it went just as planned" I said with a smile, letting Nacho land on my arm while Twice and Toga hugged me from both sides. Dabi walked over and messed with my hair while the rest of them stood a few feet away with satisfied postures. 

"That was our first real victory" Spinner acknowledged, looking at the others. 

"But why'd you need these?" Shigaraki asked, motioning to the bag that held the origin of the path I've chosen. 

"Those are the downfall of the heroes, in a single bag" I answered, walking over and grabbing it from Kurogiri. All of us went back to the main cabin, laughing with each other and joking around. 

We had a great rest of the evening, laughing with each other. We cooked some meat with Dabi's fire, it was a good way to waste time after a success mission. 

Eventually, everyone started dozing off. Dabi took up most of the couch, I don't even know how Twice ended up sleeping upside-down. 

Eventually, only Nacho and I were awake. I quietly got up and walked out of the cabin, Nacho sitting on my shoulder as I walked. We ended up at the small stream, it always flowed peacefully. It made me remember the times things were okay, and not me trying to kill those who wronged me. 

I sat down on the grass and unzipped the duffle bag, looking inside of it. There were a lot of files and old recording inside, each recording had a different perspective on what each soldier and hero saw that day. 

I took out one of the files, looking inside of it. It was a list of all the victims, including my parents and older brother and sister. My grandma was listed there as well, making me feel a pain in my heart. 

And there, in bold writing with a big CONFIDENTIAL stamp, had what truly happened that night. Not some stupid fairytale that they wanted the world to know about, but what I saw. What we went through. 

~🦋~

"Tag you're it!" Akai yelled, Y/N's older brother.