I'm Back for You

The day Y/n had to leave to visit his grandparents once more.

Two figures were seen in front of the L/n residency, grabbing two bags from the ground and propped the luggages into the back of a long black car.

Once they were loaded up, a young teen wearing his casual clothes was ready to head out to the airport and meet up with the JACKBOYS in America. But he stops, he looks down the opposite direction of the road where he would go to school and meet up with Nagatoro.

He takes out his phone from his pocket and scrolls through the contacts and sees her name. There was a photo of her smiling brightly while holding up peace signs as he starts to frown at it.

I should... say goodbye at least...

Y/n gazed at his phone for a few more minutes at the contact of a familiar kouhai. He was slowly becoming less hesitant of what he wants to do as his finger was ready to press the green button.

"You ready to go, Y/n?" An agent of his asks from behind, he quickly glance at him and nods. "Yeah... I'm ready to go..." he says before looking down at the phone one last time of Nagatoro smiling brightly to the camera and powers his phone off and heads into the limo.

...

It's been months since Y/n had started his tour along with Travis and the rest of the JACKBOYS.

To Y/n's surprise, he would've thought that the tour would take longer than his group anticipated. Eight months, a year, more... Instead, it only took around four months as they were at the final concert that took place in Japan, Y/n's hometown.

As of now, the concert was coming to an end, Y/n had done his part of the show as he was sitting on a chair on the stage and watched his friend, Travis performed the final song for tonight.

Everyone was screaming and cheering for Travis, the main attraction of the concert as Y/n denied his role as the leader for the world tour. As of now he had his focus on his phone, a handful of texts exchanging back and forth from his redhead friend.

🍊 Gamo 🍊

When are yu coming back???

Why? Did you wanted
something, Gamo?

Its Nagatoro. Shes not feeling
2 great after you left

Nagatoro...

He knew that these texts were only two months ago, but he couldn't help but worry more when Gamo, Yoshi, and Sakura are all asking him to come back as soon as possible. Her friends knew she had a crush on the boy and when she started to feel down after his departure to "visit his grandparents" once more, they knew instantly the reason for it.

Y/n sighs, it was partially, if not, mostly his fault. He lied to the girl's face again and they didn't get to say goodbye properly. He felt guilty for leaving the girl that he loved the most and making her feel down, making her friends worried as well.

Soon, the song Travis sung finally fades, a roar from the crowd emits loudly as him and the rest of the JACKBOYS bowed in front of their loyal audience. "That concludes our concert and the finale of our tour! Thank you all for coming tonight! We hope you all get home safe and-"

Screeeeeee!

Something ear piercing shot into everyone's ears, they cower in pain and surprise as the JACKBOYS looked over their shoulder to find their famous young singer pulling the speaker chord off a guitar and starts to tune it around.

Pluck! Pluck! Pluck! Pluck! Pluck...

He plays a few notes as Travis approaches him. "Scourge? What are you doing?" Y/n looks up at his friends and darts towards the edge of the stage and jumps off.