20

Tae done everything correct to make sure his wife had the night of her life

               Tae done everything correct to make sure his wife had the night of her life. He surprised her with a performance from her favorite hip hop duo OutKast wearing their best seventies fits. Every moment was captured by a photographer and videographer for memories.

               It was eleven when the party start winding down and before everyone leaves, the photographer had the birthday lady and the rest of the partygoers take a group photo with Shantey raised up in the air. The venue start to empty out as De approached his brother and sister in-law with his wife, Toby, and Anicia.

               "What up, sis, no after party at the clubs?" De danced shortly before he embraced her.

               "Na I got mo' plans for my baby." Tae responded holding his wife from behind.

               "And you need to take yo' drunk ass home." Toby said to De, "You had enough to drink."

               "Glad you said it before me." Amaury hugged Shantey. "This was a great party. Let me get him home."

               "Y'all might get another nephew." De slapped his wife on her ass, "I'm full of Henny baby!"

               "Let's go. Good night y'all." Amaury and De left the venue.

               "Aight, my baby tired." Toby offered Tae a brotherly handshake and hugged Shantey. "Y'all have fun."

               "He the one tired. Old ass." Anicia joked to Shantey making her chuckle as they hug.

               "Oh you tryna be funny." Toby overheard her playful comment, "I'ma show you tired. Night y'all."

               Anicia knows what he was insinuating. "I was kidding."

               "Nope you already said it..." the soon-to-be married couple's conversation continued at a distance.

               Tae found Calea packing up her DJ equipment. "I want you to meet somebody." he leaded his wife to the DJ booth, "Hey, the party was so turned up I never got the chance to introduce you to the birthday lady herself. Baby this is CallieP. She'll be doing my brotha wedding next month too."

               Calea settling her brown eyes on Shantey in person, face to face, there was a confirmation she needed that made her grin from ear to ear. "It's really nice to finally meet you." She shook her hand.