How Many Photos Of Me

-You're anxious?-
-A little- I said to Bailey when we arrived in front of Sean's house.
-Calm down Rice, he has eyes only for you-
I opened the door and entered.

-We are here- I yelled, Oreo reached us first and I quickly picked her up, Sean come after her.
He kissed me on the cheek, I blushed with embarrassment then I remembered that our friends thought we were a couple so for him that's mean nothing.

-Hey-
-Hey-
-Hey I'm here too-
Sean turned to Bailey.
-I'm sorry, hey Bailey-
Then he led us to the living room where Julian, Josh and Tate were already eating and drinking.

-Tate, she is Kaycee-
The blonde got up quickly and reached out to me.
-Nice to meet you, Sean did nothing but talk about you-
-I hope beautiful things-
-Just loving once-
She's beautiful, and she hadn't even tried. She was super nice too. Why Sean had never been with her?

-Is everything alright?- I feel Sean's breath on my ear and when I met his eyes I only noticed genuine concern. So I nodded, then I sat on the sofa next to Bailey. Sean took his seat and put his arm around my shoulders.

-Now that we're all here. What movie do we watch?- Josh asked, rubbing his hands.
-I have to finish the second season of Sunnyside up- Julian enthusiastically announces.
-You know it's a pre-teen series, right?-
-I don't want to watch myself- Bailey and I refused.
-How about cluless?- Tate suggested.
-That movie is older than us, literally-
-I'm not going to watch that movie, again- Sean and Josh said.
-It's a great movie- Me and the girls screaming in chorus. Me more offended than them since Sean had seen that movie with me.

-How about some good Marvel movies?-
-You always want to see a Marvel movie- I said to Sean rolling my eyes.
-Don't act like that, I know you like it-
-Infinity War and End Game-
-Yes, that's and right after an appointment with a therapist. Seriously Julian?-
-I suggested- The boy defended himself from Josh's accusations

-Homecoming, after Far From Home and finish whit No Way Home-
-Just admit you have a crush on Tom Holland- Sean said joking with Tate.
-We can watch the originals; the fist Iron Man, the fist Capitan America, the fist Thor and the fist Avengers- I suggested in a low voice.
-I love this girl idea-
-Genius-
-I'm in-
-Ok-
So Julian took the remote and put on the first mcu movie.

Sean

-It's midnight- Julian said when we finished the last film.
-Fuck, do you think I can find a Uber in these parts- Tate said taking the phone.
-You can stay and sleep in the guest room- I suggested automatically.
-That's amazing Sean, Thanks you-

-Then we go- Julian said rising from the ground with Josh.
-Me too, I have to get up early tomorrow morning- Bailey stood up too, Kaycee after her.

I took her arm.
-And you?-
I got up to stand next to Kaycee.
-I go home- She said hesitantly. As if she hadn't stayed here all days in the last few weeks.

-Maybe it's better if we go- Julian said running away followed by Josh. Bailey silently went out too.
-I have to use the bathroom- And Tate also left the hall.

-What's the problem? Is it because you don't feel well? you told me you were just tired- I asked sincerely worried.
-It is not for that...- She hesitated before taking a deep breath.
-You offered her to sleep in my bed-
-Cause you will sleep with me, I thought it was obvious-
-You think it was obvious?-
-Yes, it wouldn't be the first time-

She didn't answer me anymore and I go back to sit on the sofa.
-Kaycee, what really happened today? This thing about being tired isn't convinces me anymore- I said in a calm voice, she taking her place next to me.
-She is perfect Sean-
-Now are you talking about yourself in the third person?- She laughed but then come back, sad.
-I'm talking about Tate-
-And what she have more than you?-
-She is much more beautiful and kind-
-She is these things but no more than you-
-She is the girl anyone would choose-
-Lucky that i am not anyone. Because I would always choose you-
-You're just saying that to make me feel better-
-We both know I'm telling the truth-