Vol 1, Ch6: A moth's natural predator. Yeah right, my ass

I grabbed a cheese danish from the kitchen, and walked upstairs with it in my mouth. I put on a shirt, covering my muscles, and looked at my bedroom T.V. shocked. There's been an attack at the USJ.
_________________________________________

Third Person

_________________________________________

The danish dropped from his mouth, and his shirt did as well, before seemingly disappear as his curtains blew out of his now open window.

We see a man pinned under a massive beast, while children watch in horror.

_________________________________________

Midoriya

_________________________________________

I tried punching the weird hand guy with one for all, only for it to be blocked by the bird thing. It wasn't even phased! I closed my eyes, and prayed for the best, when I felt the thing leave my fist.

I opened one eye, and saw it was gone. After seven seconds, I heard what sounded like a sonic boom. The thing crashed in the ground in front of me after a couple more seconds, and a figure landed in front of me.

"You're the-!"

"Yeah, yeah. Kid, take the rest of your friends and run. I can tell you're really strong. Probably All Might's love child or whatever. Doesn't matter, you're going to do good things. Now go."

I nodded and dashed off. We turned and saw his wings extend, as a sadistic grin came onto his face.

"Now, let's see how you handle someone with a little more fight."

"Midoriya, is that the Mothman guy?"

"I think so, Tsu."

"WE'RE SAVED!"

_________________________________________

Y/n

_________________________________________

"This is pointless. Nomu here has multiple quirks. Shock absorption and regeneration included."

"About how fast does he heal, and absorb shock?"

"Tch, mach 6 at least. Nothing someone like you can handle."

"Wow, you tried to hire me, while underestimating me. I wonder how you'll feel after I tear this thing to shreds. It's clearly no longer human, so I don't need to worry about killing someone! My top speed is mach ten, almost ten and a half!"
_________________________________________

Third Person

_________________________________________

Y/n seemingly disappeared, and a loud boom was heard. The Nomu was being staggered and knocked off its feet by Y/n before it could even register what happened.

"Killing Blows; Air Embolism!"

The Nomu fell to its knees, surprising everyone as it stopped trying to fight, and tried blocking it's brain and head. It's body itself is vibrating, and Y/n seemingly is gone. After a moment or two, what appeared to be lightning hit the Nomu, only for the smoke to clear, and reveal Y/n, breathless, on top of the monster's laid out body.

He took a couple of steps, before falling to his own knees, and collapsing.

"I knew rubbing my wings at massive speeds would make enough static to simulate lightning with enough time. That was amazing."

His eyes shut, only for the Nomu to struggle to it's feet after a couple of minutes.

"Kurogiri, kill him now. The Nomu is still healing from that little onslaught. We need to get rid of him."

"He's too useful of an asset. Plus, he requested this boy specifically."

Everyone's attention was claimed by the front door opening, revealing All Might.