Author's Note :- A million dollar advice for budding writers.

Disclaimer :- This is not to hurt anyone sentiments but yeah I am pisses off with some. And believe me me ache ke liye bhot achi hu or bure ke liye mere see bura koi nahi...Apne readers me bhot pyaar karti hu... Sab jaante hai or baaki to aap jante hi ho.

Heya lovelies, 

I hope you are doing well!

Well, I am not feel good though for the past few weeks.

I have something to share with you all...

Well, when someone writes a book. She gives it a hell of a lot of time and it's just not typing. It includes a lot of effort in story building, plot making, dialogue writing, and a hell of a lot of creativity when the book is not just a romance.

I didn't want to bring it here but enough is enough.

People read the book with a different ID and then create a new one and start writing something similar. You wont believe I have seen more than 40 to 50 similar books to Bride of Sultan.

And even 5 to 10 Started just a week ago. I know all of them but I am not taking any name here. And even some have muted me and they are reaching my readers and spamming their message board with their promotion. (Come on, I have very loyal friends on Wattpad)

I don't know what you guys are doing?

1. First thing first, If you think that you are better in writing and can get recognition by writing a similar plot to someone. My dear, you should try a new plot. That will bring you more success. Believe me, Nobody became big by doing Bhed chal.

2. Second thing, Do you really think if you are writing a similar plot just by making it a little smarter, is a NEW IDEA. Get out of sleep. Thousands of people are doing it already. Get some sense.

3. Third thing, Where is your Integrity? We know that we cant see your face and we don't know you. But, are you even real for yourself. If you are doing this at the very start of your career. You might start succeeding but for how long? Is this any competition of getting reads and recognition? No, My dear, people are here to enjoy, and let me tell you. You are wasting your hard work in the very wrong direction of your trying to make someone plot smarter and writing that.

4. Or had to tab ho gayi jab ye log naam bhi milta julta rakhte hai or uska format or blurb bhi. Book start bhi yaa to war see hogi ya ek conspired wedding see. Matlab likhke or itni mehnat karke jab nahi milega kuch to kya karoge?? Log bevakoof nahi hai... pehchan lete hai asli or nakli. Apni image kharab karne wali baat hai basss. (Being really frank, Harsh lagega but reality yahi hai)

Million-dollar advice-

If you have confidence in writing, start something new... You are doing a hell of a lot of hard work even in copying. Please direct your hard work to something original. I bet you get more and more success rather than having a few of no. of reads.

Now, all depends on you but I am not going to tolerate any plagiarism and copying of my any books. And honestly, my readers come and tell me if they read similar books. 😢 And trust me vo nahi pasand karte. Pata hota hai asli or nakli hai, Be real, be confident and be original.

Other wise, there is a word Bhed chal.

Love you my lovelies. Do not forget to shower your love on Abhishree and Bride of Sultan. Your author is losing her correct state of mind. Need your support and love as always. 💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕