+ 38 +

Oh...This is so embarrassing...

Holding the bag of your clothing as close to your body as possible you shyly walk out of the bathroom to where Jungkook stands quietly, his hand moving up to pat the top of your head with a smile on his handsome face.

"Ready to go home now?"

"Y-Yeah..."

Gently wrapping an arm around you and turning his body you quietly follow Jungkook out of the university, your eyes shyly stealing glances at him as you both make it to his car.

I wonder what he's thinking...

How...How did he know?...

Wait-

What if it happens again?!

Freezing in your place and staring at Jungkook's car seat you gently back up until you bump against the male's chest, your heart skipping a beat when he leans his head down to look at you with his round doe eyes encased in playful confusion.

"What are you doing Pretty Girl?"

"I-I..I..."

What do I say?!

"Don't worry about the car Pretty Girl, just get in."

Lowering his voice down to a comforting whisper and resting a hand on your lower back you slide down into the seat and avoid Jungkook's gaze as he gets in the drivers seat, his car roaring to life when he pushes the button beside the steering wheel.

"Alright, homeward bound."

This is so embarrassing...I don't even know what happened to me!

My belly felt so weird...I've never felt that before...

"Pretty cool that your baby is moving around...isn't it..."

"Wait...wh-what?.."

"That, what happened to you in school was actually your baby moving around. It looks like they gave you a pretty good kick to the bladder."

A...kick...

That....was you little baby?...

Moving your gaze down to your pushed out belly you gently place your hands on your small bump, your lower lip pushing out into a light pout.

Little baby why would you kick your mama in the bladder?....

I even fed you yummy food today!

Was it the chocolate stuff?

"I-Is...i-is it n-normal?..."

"Of course it's normal Pretty Girl. It happens to a lot of women when they're pregnant. When your baby starts moving around they're likely to kick you in your bladder a couple times. I remember poor Lily always had to carry around extra pants with her because she got kicked a lot."

"She...sh-she did?..."

"Oh yeah. The first time it happened all of us were actually at a restaurant eating and she told me that she felt strange, then boom. Sadly for her Lily was wearing a white dress that day because she was feeling down so I being an idiot husband suggested she wear her favorite dress to dinner."

Oh dear, a white dress.

Mother never let me wear white because it was too revealing for a lady...

"S-So...was...she embarrassed too?..."

"Oh hell yeah she was! I had to tie my hoodie around her waist and rush her out of that restaurant as fast as possible. She was so embarrassed we never went back to that restaurant even though I told her many times stuff like that happens. Jimin Hyung and I were so panicked when it happened to her I'm sure all the workers got a good laugh at our facial expressions."

Jimin...was there too....

Keeping your lip puffed out into a light pout you shyly keep yourself close to the car door as Jungkook gently pulls into the parking lot of the apartment complex, a small grin playing across his lips.

"Alright Pretty Girl let's get you inside. If you want to you can go right in and start yourself a bath or shower."

A bath...that sounds so nice...that must sound nice to you too little baby because you're nice and calm now...

Stepping into the front door of the house and giving Joy a small pat as you walk by your legs carry you as quickly as possible into the bathroom, your hands vigorously turning the water on and feeling until the water is hot.

I know Jungkook was trying to make me feel better telling me that story...but it won't help...I'm so embarrassed...if Jungkook saw me then Jimin saw me too...

I just want to be attractive to him...like other girls...Google even said if you dress pretty then a boy will see your confidence and like it...but now...it's all ruined...

Shutting the bathroom door and stepping down into the hot bubbly water after shedding your clothes you pull your knees up to your chest, your shin resting on your knees as you hear a light tapping on the door.

"Pretty Girl? You okay in there?"

"Y-Yeah...I'm okay...Y-You know you don't have to stay Jungkook...I know you still have classes...I'll be okay until Jimin gets home..."

"....I don't know...are you sure you're alright? I can skip class and everything."

"No..I-I feel okay I don't feel sick or anything...plus it's only a couple hours until Jimin gets home so...you can go ahead and go..."

I know Jungkook has to take his medicine...plus...I don't wanna be anymore of a burden than I already have been...

"Alright Pretty Girl...if I didn't have two midterms I had to take I would stay...but I'll let Hyung know that you're okay. I'll see you later okay?"

"Okay...drive safe..."

Laying your chin back on your knees and wrapping your arms tightly around your legs you let out a frustrated sigh, your eyes panning over to Joy happily resting on a towel beside the tub.

How am I going to be able to do anything if this could possibly happen?....

What if I'm napping with Jimin and it happens?

Or actually asleep in his bed!

What....if...Jimin thinks I'm gross now...maybe he won't want me to sleep in his bed with him anymore...maybe he'll throw away my pretty clothes if I ruin them!

Burying your face deep into your knees and letting out a small sob into the echoey bathroom your heart drops down to your stomach, your body lightly writhing in self loathing and crippling embarrassment.

How is Jimin ever going to want me if I'm like this?....

I'm going to be stuck at home in the bathtub...just like when mother made me stay in the bathtub during my monthly so I wouldn't be gross....

I just want to live...

I just want to be normal too...I...but..Lily was like this too...so...at least I'm not the only one that this has happened too...

I just have to hope...that Jimin wants me...like Jungkook wanted Lily...even after she had an accident....

(A/N): Y/N is so cute I wanna put her in my pocket 😩😩