A/N

Hello, sweeties.

How did you like the story? I know you all gonna miss #xavisia. Me too.

But what you are not gonna miss is an equally romantic and full of an action story.

'Mafia boss is in love'

Here's the summary.

He is the most dangerous man in  Mexico. He is unforgiving, ruthless, and emotionless. Everyone believes that he is not capable of caring for another. He also thinks that he doesn't need anyone in his life. But that's going to change.

She is a beautiful woman, with a beautiful family. Well, her family is her beautiful 4 years old daughter. She doesn't want anything more to change in her life.
but that's going to change too.

Xavier mistakenly kidnapped the wrong person but his one mistake put Isabella in great danger. Xavier's enemies are after Isabella now.

Isabella is living a quiet life after her abusive husband left her, five years ago. Now she has a daughter but her husband is back when she thought her life is about to come on track with Xavier's help.

One mistake can change wants.
One mistake can change believes.
One mistake can change people's hearts.

This is the first story in the Dangerous Love series. There will be more, much more to come. So please accompany me on this tough but romantic journey.

Hope you guys will give this story equal love.